test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QoL Improvement - Account Sync from Holo to Tribble

jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
Currently the account that is copied to tribble from application is never updated.

This makes it hard to test on tribble, since any item u wish to test must already be acquired on a character if it is a Z-store item.

To take my own account as example, i have activated tribble before i had bought any ships or upgrades, thus store is empty ( or should i say filled with ships & items i still need to buy there).

Please consider updating the accounts on tribble from holodeck
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I think that's more complicated than it seems. Since the sync can work only one way (no tribble to holodeck sync), then it's out of sync as soon as you jump and do something on tribble. And can't be synced again, or that would lead to obvious problems (items disappearing, tested ship being replaced...).

I think what we have now is fine. Not having my character perfectly synced is usually not a big deal. And if it is, then I copy it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thats why i was hopign to get a button/option somewhere to do it, because automatically will probably be a problem.

But as an example of my case .... when i first signed up for tribble i was Free2Play without any cstore purchases.

Since then i got lifetime,legacy,delta expansion packs, including all ships & costume packs in the game.

When i transfer a toon to tribble, whenever i open a tailor, shipwrigth i loose all customisations.
    <when they made the new textures for ships> <when they updated the tailors>

When i need a specific item/console to test, i need to load that on Holo first, because i cant get any consoles from the shipyards. <any time a particular mechanic is bugged/broken/changed>

Any change made to costuming and tailor, i cannot test because only the "free stuff" is usable for my account.

I would even support the "payment" of having my tribble chars removed/cleaned if that meant i could get my account status as is current over to tribble.