test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starship Trait Question

rollercoasterrollercoaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Academy
Once a tier 6 ship is leveled to mastery level 5 and the starship trait is unlocked do I keep or lose the starship trait if I were to discharge that ship?

I think you lose all the other mastery levels if you were to claim that ship later and need to re-level it, but was hoping that the starship trait unlock was needed only the once.
Post edited by rollercoaster on

Comments

• jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Once a tier 6 ship is leveled to mastery level 5 and the starship trait is unlocked do I keep or lose the starship trait if I were to discharge that ship?

I think you lose all the other mastery levels if you were to claim that ship later and need to re-level it, but was hoping that the starship trait unlock was needed only the once.

You keep the trait, you lose the mastery levels.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • rollercoasterrollercoaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Great news!

I had been leveling cruisers on my Sci toon and had no desire to keep them in my ship roster if I could avoid it.

Thanks for the quick reply.:)
  • fatman592fatman592 Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have the DR Pack, I've gotten mastery in all the ships. I've never had to grind mastery levels ever. I've discharged and reclaimed each ship at least twice (ship slots full).