test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Secret Shuttle Mission (Rom Rep 2)

ightenighten Member Posts: 181 Arc User
It tells you to go to the pass in the mountains on New Rom.. But theres nothing there other than a dead end.. What do you have to do to get this Mission to actually start.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ighten on

Comments

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Go talk to the NPC at the lean-to near the entrance to get the mission.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    ightenighten Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Which lean too.I just seem to have the usual task givers for samples etc near the pass. I already seem to have the mission in my "quest list" it just popped in as soon as i got the rep .. Sorry this ones confusing the hell out of me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You must also: accept the mission “New Romulus: Mountain Base” in order to access the Mountain Pass.

This npc is up by the entrance to the mountain pass. I'm pretty sure he is at the tent.

This is good practice for figuring out how to get into the last New Romulus mission which I have managed to TRIBBLE up on 4 of 5 characters and had to wait 24 hours.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    the civilian at the transporter pad. Its always the civilian at the transporter pad starting with this mission. After thats its just another civilian at another transporter pad though^^