test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Wings

bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Hello Cryptic

Could you please fix the angled wings of the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and after creating the comparison everything else.

r7xUaiL.jpg

Thanks
Bridger.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't think existing models are going to get changed, ever. Take a look at the Galaxy and Galaxy Dreadnaught Cruiser, the Luna Class or the Sovereign.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    That will never happen because visuals don't have anything to do with PvP nerf. You would have better luck getting them to fix the City area of Defera Invasion Zone.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If anything should change about it, it's the beam it shoots, should be changed to look more like the one players get as a reward from one of the DS9 based missions(other Dominion ships need it too).
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    @Lindaleff:

wait, wut?
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I know that nothing is going to happen, I just made the post so the Devs can ignore them ;)
    Bridger.png
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    lol, my Prometheus still has 'invisible' hull sections during separation. If they ain't gonna fix that after all these YEARS, a minor wing alteration isn't going to make them care.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    lol, my Prometheus still has 'invisible' hull sections during separation. If they ain't gonna fix that after all these YEARS, a minor wing alteration isn't going to make them care.

Can you name a single ship model that was updated post implementation? The only ones I know of are the updates the launch models got two years in and that was mainly a single dev's project (and I think that guy left long time ago). In all other occasions I think if something is in the game it's final.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou