test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A use for the Glossy Q Autographs

eldest13eldest13 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
So once you have finished with the T6 carrier from the Winter Wonderland there is no real reason to do
the Daily (unless you want to save for next year). I think you should be able to slot a project that turns 40 Autographs in 1000 Dilithium.

What do you guys think???
Post edited by eldest13 on

Comments

• a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nah, save em for next year.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    For me, I run the race on three characters until I get 1080 autographs per character. Only one character has the current project slotted and when that project is complete, I will run the project for my other characters. Doing this I won't have to grind another autograph or pearl until Summer 2017 and I will get the Winter and Summer ships in 2015 and 2016 on the day they come out without spending any Lobi. Obviously, I have already done this for the Summer Event and I am about a week away from doing it for the Winter Event.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I had one character get the Carrier, two 1160, and my remaining five 200 (three actually 280, as they were newer characters and had not been around for last year's Winter Event. Now this actually provides two additional years of Winter ships - 2015 and 2016 (though if you listen to the doomsayers on these boards STO may not last that long. Well the extra 120 allows me to buy a second of each ship that I can keep boxed in case I need to release an active Breen ship due to storage concerns.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    my gerbil uses them for a room divider.
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    eldest13 wrote: »
    So once you have finished with the T6 carrier from the Winter Wonderland there is no real reason to do
    the Daily (unless you want to save for next year). I think you should be able to slot a project that turns 40 Autographs in 1000 Dilithium.

What do you guys think???
    And in a masterstroke of brilliance, Cryptic instead allows you to trade 5 of them in for 2-6 Lobi (a reversal of the Lobi to Autograph boxes).

Or 30 for 500 Unrefined Dilithium.

Or both.