Install Arc
Options

Customer service

2»

Comments

• Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Will we the paying players that spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on this game ever see any kind of real customer service.

you dont like it? you either live with it or forget it, cryptic have never noticed any entitlement claims in the past, this one is no different.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    amenephisamenephis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There has to be someway we the players can get our message across to them.

I'm just now reading the forms and well, it's sad that a lot of people vent and for lack of a better term troll the forms..like the hateful troll...above that made an off topic comment..if a dev were to read it would have to wonder about the type of person writing..and should this person be paid attention to.

I've found some really suggestions on how to make the game play better, but they are buried under pages of trash talking.

We have smirk..one of the worst players in the game, in my humble opinion, he doesn't really address any issues..and also ignores pm's ...so that one closed avenue..

I am snot sure how but hopefully by sending copied post from this thread and showing PWE the educated , paying or F2P players are upset about something they are doing wrong will help us....

I do not plan to send this info to normal channels that just haven't worked in the past, I plan to send an email to every corporate big wheel at both companies to see if I can raise someone's eyebrow..and get some really customer service for all of us..I mean swtor & wow both have it now..so why can't STO....

Thank you for responding..to this thread..

I'm not asking for special treatment....I am simply asking for customer service...guess English lit wasn't a strong point of yours..lol

And yes ...sorry to break the horrible secret to you..but the pay to play player float the game..or do you think people work for free in this world also?....

So not saying that I wanted special treatment, but now that you brought it up...it's another great idea..thank you

So...Yes I believe paying, sub..lifetimers...and people that spend a lot of money on the game they should definitely get preferential treatment an extra perks that free to play do not have..

I would advise you to think before you respond to anyone's post...think it through..and then read your respond ....look for some flaw in your premise...that can be used against your own opinion or you before posting... Lastly I recommend you take a couple of courses and critical thinking it will help...

Perhaps you should read my post again; I recommend slowly so you don't get confused..
    I don't and would never expect a community advocate (that's smirks title) to return anything to me...
    The issue was that I didn't get the ship back; I got a 10 pack of keys, that was the resolve to my issue with PWE..
    So since I didn't get the ship back and for my money, what I got was a 10 pack of keys, even if you sell the 10 keys on the exchange it would not equal up to the going rate of the latest ship at the time.
    It was a generic response to an issue, yes they said it was a known issue but to resolve fell short of compensation for the.

It was not about feeling hurt..it was about bad customer service...

I hope this helped to clear things up for you a bit since English comprehension and critical thinking seem to not be your strong points...lol...muahhhh..xoxoxo

Your comment on what I spend it's not my fault I have a pretty good job and. I have to disposable income to spend.. But in closing I just say it's my money my paycheck and I choose to spend some my disposable income here on the game.... So what I spend and where Ernie really isn't any of your concern I just you know felt like writing back to you about it because it's really sad when people don't or can't phantom something like that... Of the people Will cars go snowboarding I boats I choose to spend it on video games and vacations.....the fact you mentioned it; says a lot about you also buddy..lol....hugzzz...

I would suggest not calling yourself an "educated" player, or calling people out on "English lit" or "English comprehension", if the above are what you're going to present.
  • Options
    QQ Member Posts: 252
    edited December 2014
    With no question stated in the OP as to what problem was/is being experienced, or was left un aided by the CS team, this thread has become a back and forth of insults amongst players, and serves no purpose to improve the game or customer service.

Closing thread.

Q
This discussion has been closed.