Options

Snowballs: why?

2»

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wondering how many of the ball haters are men without any? :D

In my experience, those who make pointless insinuations like this are actually trying to compensate for something.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ashrod63 wrote: »
    I was going around the ice race track thing in Q's Winter Wonderland, two rather irritating people (one with a Star Wars related handle I would add, which explains a lot) followed me around throwing snowballs.

I have to ask, what on earth do you hope to achieve by having these in game? I want to play the game without some idiot trolls having "fun", stop feeding them please.

Hey kid!!! Get out of my yard!! Guy it's fun! Now I admit I have thrown a ball. But not over and over at someone. Just a test ball to see if they will throw back. But if I was being trolled I would just switch instances. Usually have 30 of them ;)
  • Options
    tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wondering how many of the ball haters are men without any? :D

I think it's more likely the people who run around and defend griefing of strangers in this game are most likely the ones who don't have any. Your online presence is an extension of your feelings of inadequacy in your real life.