test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The problem with "Suspect"

tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
Just played Suspect with my new alt I'm leveling, and I'm struck by the same things that plagued me before:

After a point, it's fairly obvious that it's either a simulation, or that Drake is the Undine rather than the Captain. Question is...

Since it can be seen as relatively obvious as bull****, why are we not allowed to call drake out totally and utterly by saying we saw straight through it? Then point out where he was acting just like Zelle had in Divide et Impera, after she proved to be Undine.
Post edited by tasshena on

Comments

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tasshena wrote: »
    Just played Suspect with my new alt I'm leveling, and I'm struck by the same things that plagued me before:

After a point, it's fairly obvious that it's either a simulation, or that Drake is the Undine rather than the Captain. Question is...

Since it can be seen as relatively obvious as bull****, why are we not allowed to call drake out totally and utterly by saying we saw straight through it? Then point out where he was acting just like Zelle had in Divide et Impera, after she proved to be Undine.

... cause They didn't program that option in.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    ... cause They didn't program that option in.

Duh. I'm asking why it wasn't, it was clearly needed.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ... cause They didn't want too.

Drake isn't supposed to be really BAD (he's only drawn that way), he's doing what he believes is good for the Federation.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif