Options

Nothing is DOOMED!

2»

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,367 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »
    Back in my day they were called Negative Nancies. Kids these days, tut tut tut.
    They didn't deserve the dignity of "Nancy".
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Buh...buh...buh...Smirk says Doom threads are like Connie threads. And fall under F.C.T.

TRIBBLE that! I'm gonna roll with a new idea - Every Doom Is Awesome!

And since I am in a militant, non politically correct, D.G.A.S. mindset

Merry Christmas! May God bless you and yours with health, good friends, and joy all throughout this season.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    isawesomeisntisawesomeisnt Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Buh...buh...buh...Smirk says Doom threads are like Connie threads. And fall under F.C.T.

TRIBBLE that! I'm gonna roll with a new idea - Every Doom Is Awesome!

And since I am in a militant, non politically correct, D.G.A.S. mindset

Merry Christmas! May God bless you and yours with health, good friends, and joy all throughout this season.

Buh buh buh the gecko family guys and bootlickers got mad because there is people that said ugly thing in the game... better call your mome ang go abck to your basment poor bootlickers, and dont forget let open your TRIBBLE and wallet to Gecko.:D
  • Options
    isawesomeisntisawesomeisnt Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Still can't access your main account? Poor little guy.

My main is not banned, i never use (in any game) the same acc on forum and game, or maybe already was banned, idk, i havnt cheked on weeks. what can i lose? the awesome argala grinding? no thx, i will login the next season, but seriusly people, first rule of any forum is never feed the troll, and since aparently you think im one i just can say, my fun and task its very easy with morons like you to feed me.

Lets try an experiment.

How dumb is the people arond this forum if:
    They fall to obvius provocations
    They keep with what they consider "obvius troll"
    They reply this message to prove the points above...

Just can said thanks for the good laugh, now im back to Wot. :D

Just before i leave and Sopwhitpipe feels so interested in my main acc status:
    As you can se, runing fine and healty Yeah its gona be baned maybe tomorrow, mabe nex week, the hell i know, when the dev figures my id, i mean not that i care since i just use it for thing like this right now.

Why not show my handler? why make the mod or dev easy if they make us grind? cmon now they gota grind too.