Install Arc
Options

What would Mirror Neelix be like?

2»

Comments

• Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    In the Mirror Universe, Neelix would be the Talaxian Hannibal Lector, except he would be obnoxiously nice instead of an evil genius. They would find him as the only survivor on a floating talaxian vessel, and wouldn't figure it out until the last episode of the season, after several red shirts went missions and maybe a low level villain or two.
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    One constant: In the MU, Everyone is Bi. Especially Mirror Kira.

Nana Visitor disagrees. According to her, Intendant Kira's infatuation with our Major Kira was one of "total narcissism." http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Kira_(mirror)#Background The writers apparently took her apparent bisexuality and ran with it, but that was never the actor's intent.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    Nana Visitor disagrees. According to her, Intendant Kira's infatuation with our Major Kira was one of "total narcissism." http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Kira_(mirror)#Background The writers apparently took her apparent bisexuality and ran with it, but that was never the actor's intent.

Well, technically word of writer is word of god...and Nana Visitor was definitely able to make her sexuality "anything that moves" later on.

Ehhhh. I give the writers on DS9 slightly more credence than the actors because the writers on DS9 knew wtf they were doing.

It's only when the writing and directing is objectively terrible that I give the actors more credit. C.F. Voyager, Once Upon A Time (which I am now boycotting because Adam Horowitz is so unthinkably bad that he's worse than Stephen Moffat and the Great Satan (Berman&Braga) put together).

Anyway. Rant over. And goodnight, because it's midnight and I'm running on the glory of seeing Jeffrey M. Bender out-ham Shatner and BRIAN BLESSED put together in one epic performance as Dogberry.

"I...AM AN A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Best. Line. Ever.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Let's go to the Mirror Universe!

C'mon baby, forget Hawai, let's get hot n' naked!