test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 20 ?

intrepid31intrepid31 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I've reached level 15 in the R&D system which seems to have unlocked all the projects. So my question is other than the satisfaction of reaching level 20 is there ant other reason i should continue pass level 15? I can't seem to find any info of what happen after level 15.
Post edited by intrepid31 on

Comments

• royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Success/crit rates still go up, I expect, so level 20 = less failures, more crits?
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Also, there is an improved trait over the one you get at lvl 15. From what I've heard the traits aren't all that great but, it *is* something.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • wen1503wen1503 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The percentage increase doesn't show. Example: making mark II beam at 15 is 100% vr. At 17 which I am the percentage still shows 100% vr. I have not tried making any just to see if I could get a UR. Theoretically you should have a chance at Epic....
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    wen1503 wrote: »
    The percentage increase doesn't show. Example: making mark II beam at 15 is 100% vr. At 17 which I am the percentage still shows 100% vr. I have not tried making any just to see if I could get a UR. Theoretically you should have a chance at Epic....

What about something that's not Mk II...?
  • birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    wen1503 wrote: »
    What about something that's not Mk II...?

Special items such as level 15 projects are the only ones that can be crafted at Very Rare and Ultra Rare with a chance that gets higher as you go past level 15.

ALL other items can only be crafted at the highest of Very Rare and NOTHING is crafted at epic level.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited December 2014
    There has been talk of new gear being added to the R&D system, and at least 2 additional schools have been planned.

That's one of the reason why they went with this style of system - so that they could add gear and schools to keep your grinding options more diverse.