test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance December 18, 2014

2»

Comments

• dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And on the launcher...and in game. If you miss those you clearly aren't having a "normal" game experience, or any at all for that matter.

I'm in work. I don't have game launcher there, but I can visit forum to check when servers suppose to go UP.
  • cruzistcruzist Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maintenance completed.
  • pork77pork77 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Launcher showing green light. Let's give it a try...
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

... and of course, I'd love to have a T5/6 Kamarag, like there is a T5/6 Ambassador.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    pork77 wrote: »
    Launcher showing green light. Let's give it a try...
    Away from game, so I can't check, but shall we assume the lack of ^#*#^*# means the game is up?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    a SMALL group of gamers, wth did you even post that? to give cryptic an excuse NOT to communicate? those threats don't exist here and if they DID the ban hammer would come down hard.

It has been known that a small, numerically inferior force can interfere, if not outright destroy a larger entity. If you'd care to know:

1) 300 at Thermopylae
    2) Force Z
    3) Sony Hacks
    4) Terrorism/ Insurgencies
    5) Atlantic U-boat campaigns

Have I made my point yet?

Also, threats exists, but are not published therefore it would be impossible, if atleast foolish, from our point of view to assume that no such threat exists.
    one of the dumbest posts i've seen you take the prize as it patently does not APPLY to these forums. and polygon of all places? you might as well go to fox news if you're looking for that kind of news "accuracy."

Now now, no need for name calling.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hrm wish I would have saw this yesterday and I'd of made the announcement in the proper forum.

Thanks for making this thread! :) Since maintenance is now complete, I'm going to be going ahead and locking this thread.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.