test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvE / Content Ideas

crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
I appreciate the PvE queues as a means of getting dilithium and marks, but is there any way to be able to get more opportunities for more of the special Reputation items, like maybe a choice of those, like how there's a choice of marks?

As a suggestion, how about making ALL the queues grant choices for each of the following:

What kind of marks you want (Any kind of reputation marks)
(automatically give some fleet marks, in addition to the choice to get a fleet mark package)
What kind of rep project device you want
(ie: Borg Neural Processors, Voth implants, Isomorph injections, or Ancient Power Cells)

An example of why I'm asking is because I wanted to be able to craft something from the Delta rep, but need to be able to find those power cells. I have no clue where to get more of them outside of luck from Delta rep XP projects.

Also, can we see the dilithium rewards from these get jacked up some more? With the dilithium costs of upgrading gear, it makes it hard to get enough dilithium to do much of anything for a more casual player.

I would love it if the dilithium costs of upgrading equipment would just go away, because that's a huge factor of why I don't want to do that if I can help it. I don't mind an EC cost, like buying upgrades from the store, but the dilithium cost just really hurts.

While on the subject of dilithium, can we get dilithium and possibly Lobi rewards for playing normal content, ie the missions?

Personally, I'd play and replay mission content like crazy if I could get like 480 dilithium and/or 5 Lobi crystals for doing so.

Along with that idea on dilithium from missions, how about making the dilithium reward that normally happens with the R&D events be present all the time?

PS: Lobi is pronounced like "Low-buy." See "Caretaker" (VOY)
Lifetime Subscriber since 2010