test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are the non-dps/elitist PvE focused channels?

suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
To keep things short, could anyone provide a list or some names of both public and private PvE focused in-game channels? Ones such as #EliteSTF or #PublicEliteSTF.

'Cause here's the thing - queues suck, either due to being empty, or full of incompetent individuals. On the other hand though, I couldn't care less about all the DPS racers in their limited selection of Tac SRO FAWboat A2B OP ships, focused solely on either getting their magical dps numbers as high as possible, or grinding the same handful of PvE missions over and over and over...

Simply put, I'm looking for a channel where I could find people competent enough for at least an Advanced run of ALL the different PvE missions, regardless of their rewards, or at the very least people that are willing to do their best while simply having fun, even without top-end gear.

I've heard about Star Trek Battles channel, but I'm not willing to change my builds in any way due to some artificial rules. I'm already on EliteSTF and PublicEliteSTF, but these seem emptier than before. Are there more? Other than the DPS 4325565245k ones ?
PyKDqad.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The only one I know of is STFFailureAssured
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    **** it! PUG it!
    XzRTofz.gif