test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I'm done -_- .....

usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvP Gameplay
.....with spec point farming yiiiihaaaaa boom chakalaka! No more genocides against kazons, malons or hirogen. I'll really become paranoid if I need to face a single ship of those races again for the next couple of weeks. "Only" 4 more toons to go, lel.

A hurricane of applause to the dev-team for implementing this exciting and adventurous grind feature. :D That's all we wanted, hitting spacebar until the index fingers are worn to the bone during argala grind-fest.

For all those who've begun playing sto post-LoR: Originally it took about 5 days, 10-20 mill EC and 3-10 STF's in order to make a newly created sto char competitive and ready for pvp. :eek:
Now you only need 6 months, the account balance of bill gates and mark zuckerberg, numerous dilithium exploits and ~900x argala system patrols to be rdy to go :P. This is awesome, isnt it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
Post edited by usshannibal on

Comments

• taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    HOLY %$^& you're already done filling up your spec tree ?!
    That's a lot of PewPewPew

I bow to you Supreme Grind Master.

Congrats.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    Gz Hanni.. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hoooooooooly daaaaaaaaaamn Hannibal :eek:

And I thought I was good with Adaptive Targeting II reached on two characters and half pilot tree unlocked. Not to mention my sci character. How did you...
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nice mate :)!.... i have it a bit easier.... i simply say "no" ;):D...
  • freenos85freenos85 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Done with "just" the space part or also that third-wheel secondary ground specialization? I'm just doing high XP doff missions all day long. Queue up multiple 20 hour missions and there's barely any need to play the game, just like in the olden days.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wow, that is a lot done, Hannibal. I ain't even gotten one character yet to 60 so far.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    HOLY %$^& you're already done filling up your spec tree ?!
    That's a lot of PewPewPew

I bow to you Supreme Grind Master.

Congrats.

LoL, yea thx it required lots of endurance and patience in order to overcome the boredom to finish the trees for a single toon.
    Hoooooooooly daaaaaaaaaamn Hannibal

And I thought I was good with Adaptive Targeting II reached on two characters and half pilot tree unlocked. Not to mention my sci character. How did you...

:D lara <3 it was definetely hard work and very time-consuming (2-3 hours a day pure argala fun on average). However unless you, my other toons are far behind and not even level 60 lol.
    wast33 wrote: »
    nice mate :)!.... i have it a bit easier.... i simply say "no":D...

your pov is very understandable at this point hehe.
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Wow, that is a lot done, Hannibal. I ain't even gotten one character yet to 60 so far.

sup mimey, yea the major part is composed of exp farming anyway, I am convinced that you'll get your stuff done awell, keep in my mind that you've just returned to the game some weeks ago ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Oh ohhh welcome to the club Hannibal... 1 week later but still welcome eheh :P:P:P

Btw yeah, this f... farming for spec points is driving me crazy, thanks god i'm already doing them on 2nd toon lol :P
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited December 2014
    Congratulations - wow.
    edited December 2014
    :D lara <3 it was definetely hard work and very time-consuming (2-3 hours a day pure argala fun on average). However unless you, my other toons are far behind and not even level 60 lol.
    <3 Hanni :D
    Well my Sci Lara needs Rock and Roll at least and Intel tree unlocked as far as tier 2. Good thing that everything else is unecessary. About grinding any further... nope :P
    nandospc wrote: »
    Oh ohhh welcome to the club Hannibal... 1 week later but still welcome eheh

Btw yeah, this f... farming for spec points is driving me crazy, thanks god i'm already doing them on 2nd toon lol :P

You're so burned down you create discrepancies in yourself already :asd:
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i got 4 characters, no more then 14 to 18 levels into specialization. unless things change they will probably stay that way, i cant put up with the grind you have, because there's not even any pvp worth playing on the other side.

and you should have went to garren, npc xp is next to nothing, and you can run through that in 2 minutes with enough practice.
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Now I just need to get my Evul KDF to 60 and begin the fun march of specializiation farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eltatuseltatus Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lol.. what you are going to do when they lounch the next spec tree in a few weeks/months? lol.. and if I know cryptic, the new spec tree is going to be much more better than the current one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You're so burned down you create discrepancies in yourself already :asd:

Well... think about it in this way: one is done and another one is at 50%, so i only have to do 3,5 other toons for pvp like hanni... :eek:
    Kill me, pls :D
    edited December 2014
    nandospc wrote: »
    Well... think about it in this way: one is done and another one is at 50%, so i only have to do 3,5 other toons for pvp like hanni... :eek:
    Kill me, pls :D

*swings the hammer on Nando's head*

*SPANK*
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You crazy farmers realize your likey to never get 10 people together that are 100% done for a few months yet if ever right ? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You crazy farmers realize your likey to never get 10 people together that are 100% done for a few months yet if ever right ? :)

Well, do they need to be 100% done? Or just 75% done? :P
    edited December 2014

For the results of any higher end match to mater to anyone yes. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dova25dova25 Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2014

It is not necessary to be 100% done but it helps.

I haven't finished either one but I noticed that some specialization points help as you got them.
    "There already is a Borg faction, its called the Federation. They assimilate everyone else's technology and remove any biological or technical distinctiveness and add it to their own."
    I refuse to be content https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U
  • rudiefix1rudiefix1 Member Posts: 420
    edited December 2014
    Are people only now just realizing that Delta grinding is the best expansion ever and the players love it?

but seriously. The only last benefit on KDF side is that its better doffable. *SSSSST.... must not awake sleeping DEVS*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@rudiefix Feds: Rudiefix / Thron / Opa
    @rudiefix KDFs: Lill / Xifeidur / Dehr / Ugly
    @rudiefix Roms (KDF alligned): Chicita
    edited December 2014
    dova25 wrote: »
    It is not necessary to be 100% done but it helps.

I haven't finished either one but I noticed that some specialization points help as you got them.

Thing is, you can only run one Primary and one Secondary - so having the second Secondary filled doesn't do anything for you, and when you consider that the likely second Secondary would be Commando...heh.

30 in Intelligence Officer
    15 in Pilot

Who cares about the 15 in Commando unless you're doing Ground...?

Will be the same with the future Specializations, we can only slot a Primary and a Secondary - so unless there's a new Primary or Secondary you want...being 100% would just be an OCD thing.
    edited December 2014
    Will be the same with the future Specializations, we can only slot a Primary and a Secondary - so unless there's a new Primary or Secondary you want...being 100% would just be an OCD thing.

Your point was valid. I was saying it will be awhile before people have full pilot and full intel done even.

I guess the question is what is Hanibal getting at... is he done all including commando or was he completely ignoring commando as I myself would assume most PvPers are. (I don't consider commando worth considering at all... who pvps on the ground)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • robyvisionrobyvision Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    .....with spec point farming yiiiihaaaaa boom chakalaka! No more genocides against kazons, malons or hirogen. I'll really become paranoid if I need to face a single ship of those races again for the next couple of weeks. "Only" 4 more toons to go, lel.

A hurricane of applause to the dev-team for implementing this exciting and adventurous grind feature. :D That's all we wanted, hitting spacebar until the index fingers are worn to the bone during argala grind-fest.

For all those who've begun playing sto post-LoR: Originally it took about 5 days, 10-20 mill EC and 3-10 STF's in order to make a newly created sto char competitive and ready for pvp. :eek:
    Now you only need 6 months, the account balance of bill gates and mark zuckerberg, numerous dilithium exploits and ~900x argala system patrols to be rdy to go :P. This is awesome, isnt it?

You are such a hard worker unlike us. I really feel lazy right now :(
  • sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    45 levels of sht x 150k+ per level = 6.75 million spec points
    Which means only 675 argala runs at theoretical minimum of 5min per in/out/run, which means roughly 56 super effective mind melting hours of argala.

Oh look, it can be done in 2.5 days. Lets triple the XP. again.
    edited December 2014
    Your point was valid. I was saying it will be awhile before people have full pilot and full intel done even.

I guess the question is what is Hanibal getting at... is he done all including commando or was he completely ignoring commando as I myself would assume most PvPers are. (I don't consider commando worth considering at all... who pvps on the ground)

Heh, the way Hannibal was going at it - he's probably got enough Spec Points sitting there for a dozen more Specializations.

Some folks were working the Exchange. I'd have no clue where I was - logged in but not there (I keep getting these red messages about being inactive, so I move a bit). Hannibal...heh...they should rename Argala to the Hannibal System. :P

edit: lmao, I just looked and I had another one there...

[Error] You have been idle for over 50 minutes. If idle for 60 minutes total, you will be automatically logged out.
    edited December 2014

To clear things up: I have finished the intel and the pilot tree, but I havent bothered with the commando tree yet since it is based on ground active and passive powers except the starship trait. However, there are more useful ship traits out there currently ;)
    Thing is, you can only run one Primary and one Secondary - so having the second Secondary filled doesn't do anything for you, and when you consider that the likely second Secondary would be Commando...heh.

30 in Intelligence Officer
    15 in Pilot

Who cares about the 15 in Commando unless you're doing Ground...?

virus put it precisely in a nutshell, as always, nice job ;)
    Heh, the way Hannibal was going at it - he's probably got enough Spec Points sitting there for a dozen more Specializations.

Some folks were working the Exchange. I'd have no clue where I was - logged in but not there (I keep getting these red messages about being inactive, so I move a bit). Hannibal...heh...they should rename Argala to the Hannibal System. :P

edit: lmao, I just looked and I had another one there...

[Error] You have been idle for over 50 minutes. If idle for 60 minutes total, you will be automatically logged out.

lol, I support this idea :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    rushatsi wrote: »
    a little concerned bout OP's sanity

what brought you to that conclusion ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    rushatsi wrote: »
    a little concerned bout OP's sanity

Heh, I think he's taking things in stride pretty well - it's the rest of us that I worry about. :D
  • sgtschatzsgtschatz Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There are a lot more farmers then you think. When you are left behind everyone don't cry.:eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    sgtschatz wrote: »
    There are a lot more farmers then you think. When you are left behind everyone don't cry.:eek:

Even if I was out in front, I'd still be behind...