test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

pathfinder, intrepid pack and interiors

sisko74sisko74 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Ok recently i bought the T6 Pathfinder, but before i bought it i also noticed on the c-store the intrepid pack and interiors ie voagers bridge...great i thought i can get a T6 voyager/pathfinder and voyagers bridge so i bought the ship on the assumption id get the bridge with it as a bundle but low and behold i have a T6 ship but the option to buy the intrepid pack is disabled cause i bought the ship.

I sent a few tickets to the GM's which were of no help at all.....The whole point was to have a T6 ship and ultimately have voyagers bridge instead i have a t6 ship and no bridge..

how else can i get it please any help would be great :)
Post edited by sisko74 on

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    When the Pathfinder first came out, there was 3 options available, the Pathfinder, the Pathfinder and Interiors, and all the Intrepid C-Store Variants and Interiors. The Pathfinder and Interiors bundle was discontinued if I recall correctly. If you just got the Pathfinder, then you either have to contact Billing to see if you can get the Intrepid C-Store Variants and Bundle, forget about getting it, or hope that the Intrepid Interiors become available as a separate purchase.
  • sisko74sisko74 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ok i will try that