test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need your Help: I made a mistake

2»

Comments

• frankiedoospacefrankiedoospace Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well when all else fails ask your friend to ask Smirk for help.

I cannot do anything about the ticket or the account, but I can forward this thread to one of our CS teammates to see what they can do.

~CaptainSmirk

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Captain Smirk! =D

See! kittyhawknx91036, Told you I would come through. =) I hope they'll fix it! I've relayed your message in the best way possible I could. Now, the Ball is in their field. It's there turn. Hope it helped and they will come back to you on this! Please, CS, help her out!

Thank you!
    edited December 2014
    Happy Holidays!

I hope you had a good Christmas!
  • proteus22proteus22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    you sir are probably up the creek most places will not even look at customer complaints till week after next because of holiday. and they also have no real service to begin with
    edited February 2015
    I was just wondering if this problem has been fixed. I haven't heard or got any news from my friend in a while. Does anyone knows something?

Thank you.
  • kittyhawknx91036kittyhawknx91036 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Captain Smirk! =D

See! kittyhawknx91036, Told you I would come through. =) I hope they'll fix it! I've relayed your message in the best way possible I could. Now, the Ball is in their field. It's there turn. Hope it helped and they will come back to you on this! Please, CS, help her out!

Thank you!

Hiii Captain Smirk,

Was there any answer to my peril? I have all but given up. STO seems like they just do not care.
  • chestertrekchestertrek Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You know Smirk is no longer a community manager, right?

I think you mean Trendy!