test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dual Polaron Cannons won't upgrade for Roms

mr8owersmr8owers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Romulan Discussion
I upgraded my polaron arsenal as a Romulan. All pieces are account bound, Mk XIII. The Polaron Dual cannons are now missing the "warbird" specification in the item description. Consequently they will no longer equip on any of my romulan ships, on any of my romulan toons (FED aligned or KDF). Is anyone else having this problem?
" ^ "Has Boldly Gone..."
Post edited by mr8owers on

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    That's the first time I've heard of this issue for non special weapons. Send a /bug report on it ingame and be sure to drag the item to the top right window of the bug report. That way the devs can see your "linked" item and see exactly what your'e seeing.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No, but try it in the bug report section.
  • kriskringle3kriskringle3 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The "Upgrade" feature strips multiple ships off of the dual polaron cannons (not heavy cannons), this being done as soon as you select the item for upgrade. Tried multiple times on exchange bought pieces to confirm this.

This is an OLD, EXISTING bug that has never been fixed. There are several others in the system.

For anyone to see, just buy a polaron dual cannon and look at the ships it can be mounted on. Now select it for upgrade, and again look. You'll see the disappearing act.

I reported this years ago, and it has never been fixed.