test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Tier 5u question

antzudanantzudan Member Posts: 231 Arc User
edited December 2014 in The Academy
Does anyone know what happens if you have a tier 5u ship and then get the fleet version? Will that be tier 5u? Will it keep the starship mastery level you attained before switching up to a fleet level ship?

I wouldn't mind having to grind the starship mastery again but if I have to pay twice to upgrade I'm going to be very annoyed.
Post edited by antzudan on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    1. If you get the fleet version afterward you will still have to push the upgrade button on it at any ship selector NPC, but this upgrade will be free because you already upgraded the regular version to T5U, and T5U upgrades are account unlocks once you have done them one time. (You still have to pay the normal fleet module cost in order to get the fleet version.)
    2. I have no idea what the answer to your second question is.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • antzudanantzudan Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Phew that's a relief!

I guess I will see about the mastery once I've got the fleet version.

Thanks