test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Frozen Breen TRIBBLE

illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
edited December 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Coming to a ship near you!

The core by itself sounds potentially interesting, though I don't know that even a fully upgraded breen set is going to be competitive these days without a fair bit of revamping. But maybe Cryptic's going to be doing some work on it this Christmas, who knows.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    will probably grind myself some op ice grenades. maybe get the ship with my massive q pic stockpile if the trait is any good.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I should be getting the ship also. But I still find it amusing that Cryptic doesn't add more Flow Capacitor Bonus to the Breen Space Set. You know, the guys known for their infamous drain abilities in the Dominion War as well as the Energy Dissipation set bonus ability in STO. Instead of reinforcing Flow Capacitors (and the God Awful shields), the devs put in more space TRIBBLE...
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited December 2014
    Oh good. Breen with metreon TRIBBLE, warp TRIBBLE, theta TRIBBLE and cryo-TRIBBLE. This is what we have to look forward to in PVP for the next few weeks. Bye bye, frame rate!
    I AM WAR.
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    Oh good. Breen with metreon TRIBBLE, warp TRIBBLE, theta TRIBBLE and cryo-TRIBBLE. This is what we have to look forward to in PVP for the next few weeks. Bye bye, frame rate!

its a carrier, you forgot yellowstone tetryon TRIBBLE
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    heckgoblin wrote: »

its a carrier, you forgot yellowstone tetryon TRIBBLE

yay!!! rainbow TRIBBLE just in time for the holidays!!!

:(

oh and don't forget the emission plasma torpedo thing so you can fling poo to everyone :)
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And then one day they come up with a pooper-scooper for an ability.
  • Options
    wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the trait really isnt that great unless you fly carriers all the time .....oh FFs is this what we have to look forward to??? carriers online now?
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg