2»

Comments

• wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ten forward?! who is naz?! ;):D :rolleyes:
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    wast33 wrote: »
    just stay, soon it'll be hobo online otherwise :eek::D:rolleyes:...

Hobo Online? :confused:
    edited December 2014

u may do not know, but u just prooved a point. thx ;). hobo (house of beautiful orions) is the shorting for a well-known klingon fleet, mostly to find in certain parts of this game ;).

well, and if ya did know i can tell u, u royally(?) got me :D...
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,434 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You know, I was going to come in here and give you advice on how to make the game new to yourself, but to heck with that.

If there's truly nothing you enjoy here, if you've squeezed all the juice out of this particular orange and logging in feels like eating the dry pulp, by all means move on. Put STO behind you, and go find something you do enjoy. There's bound to be something out there - if not a game, perhaps something in meatspace. Tabletop gaming, for instance, with sheets and dice and your own imagination, is not limited by some developer's vision, but only by your own. Or perhaps you'll find fulfillment in helping with the homeless, or (for some of you, I suppose) helping make people homeless. Whatever trips your circuit breaker.

Just please, find something you enjoy other than hanging around on the forums for the game you've abandoned, whining endlessly about how it doesn't conform to your vision and just isn't any fun for you any more. It's bad for morale, and endlessly annoying to those of us who do still enjoy this game.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    edited December 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    You know, I was going to come in here and give you advice on how to make the game new to yourself, but to heck with that.

If there's truly nothing you enjoy here, if you've squeezed all the juice out of this particular orange and logging in feels like eating the dry pulp, by all means move on. Put STO behind you, and go find something you do enjoy. There's bound to be something out there - if not a game, perhaps something in meatspace. Tabletop gaming, for instance, with sheets and dice and your own imagination, is not limited by some developer's vision, but only by your own. Or perhaps you'll find fulfillment in helping with the homeless, or (for some of you, I suppose) helping make people homeless. Whatever trips your circuit breaker.

Just please, find something you enjoy other than hanging around on the forums for the game you've abandoned, whining endlessly about how it doesn't conform to your vision and just isn't any fun for you any more. It's bad for morale, and endlessly annoying to those of us who do still enjoy this game.

more proove, thx. keep it rollin guys :D.
  • mancommancom Member Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    wast33 wrote: »
    more proove, thx. keep it rollin guys :D.
    That's so mean. They won't even know what you're talking about.
    edited December 2014
    mancom wrote: »
    That's so mean. They won't even know what you're talking about.

well, ten forward ;)... that they do not know is the point that got prooved in some kind of way lol..... yeah, mean i've might been in this case (meanie me ;D) meeh. but c'mon, there's just so much fun left in this game :D.... must....resist......%) :(. wastee pwnd by true morale. damn star trek lol :(...

ok dudes: i made some fun out of the ones that posted after-move and want to say sry. but plz not ask me for what, that would not end well from both sides i'd bet and would lead no one anywhere ;-). and though the point (or one of the others lol) might got prooved i have no blamings or such on u guys, nor wanted to offend anyone! in the end it comes down to cryptic. and only to have said: i still play.... or better: i would if i could get a pop meeeh....
  • captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014

here here couldnt agree more!

as for me i wish for more pandasin kerrat,always a good time! i know a few guys whod drop what theyre doing in a flash and come back for a fight. last time beieber was in krat we did just that. to each their own
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Not my fault this thread got moved here from the PvP forum.

PS, it wasn't just my "vision". The hope i had for this game especially from a PvP point of view was shared by a vast amount of people. The actual term is "Shared vision" buddy.

Game I "abandoned"? The amount of real world money i personally invested for enjoyment in this game since Beta totals into the thousands of British pounds. Proof extract here

Summary - 42 tabs of transactions averaging 140 Euros per tab. Do the math. That excludes any transactions between beta period and June 2012. Also excludes the monthly sub at $15.

Thats what i actually call dedication.

Actually, it was the devs who abandoned us, the paying customers. How much have you personally "invested" to give you the right to say say "You abandoned" to someone?
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited December 2014