Options

Star Wars VII Teaser Trailer

13»

Comments

• Options
    sabalan67sabalan67 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    What? You mean you're not going to take a few seconds of footage a year before the film comes out, analyze it frame by frame, freak out at the smallest things and declare once and for all that JJ has ruined Star Wars, destroyed your childhood and drop-kicked a puppy on your very doorstep?

And you call yourself a forum poster?

/sarcasm

Ok really I liked what I saw. But I do agree far too little to really say much at this point.

I totally agree with you on that one... Oh, I'm sorry, you probably don't know me. This is my first time posting on here so I'm new at this. I am Sabalan67 (But I used to being called by my Federation Engineering captain Jason Falcon who captains the U.S.S Colossus A). This looked like a good thread to introduce myself.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hartzilla wrote: »
    6 movies and a tv show, and part of another tv series.

Hardly what I would call over saturation.

I mean Disney's other money maker is at movie 11 and season 2 of its tv show with a miniseries on the way.

Doesn't matter what that other thing is. This is Star Wars we're talking about :cool:
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited December 2014
    hartzilla wrote: »
    6 movies and a tv show, and part of another tv series.

Hardly what I would call over saturation.

I mean Disney's other money maker is at movie 11 and season 2 of its tv show with a miniseries on the way.

You're overlooking Disney's two other money makers.

One is at 14 movies, one TV show, who knows how many shorts, and two TV specials, one of which will premier on ABC tonight (Dec. 2nd).

The other stands at 52 movies and a seemingly unchartable number of spin-off TV shows, sequels, and theme park attractions. It is still not considered over-saturated.
  • Options
    lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
  • Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I will never give disney a cent on purpose. Star wars is now dead to me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is hilarious! :D I especially love the sword and T.I.E. fighters. Someone was really quick, and quick-witted.

Something was ridiculously hilarious about all those tie fighters at one time.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • Options
    edited December 2014

That was kind of cool. :cool: