What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just realised something....

2»

Comments

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    you think that is ridiculous?
    load up Lord of the Rings online, or Mechwarrior online. those are F2P game where you have to BUY CONTENT

Mechwarrior Online doesn't have content. Just mechs and consumables and an arena shooting system. If it had content behind a paywall, it would have at least content at all. :p Oh, well, private arena matches are premium feature, I believe. But calling it content would be a bit much.
    And you can't earn or exchange their real-world based currency against in-game currency or vice versa.
    It must be one of the games with the worst P2W, err F2P models in the market. But then, I don't know that much of the market, and I could be wrong.

Mustrum "See, I can be a completely unreasonable hater, too, but my weak spot is not STO, but MWO" Ridcully
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    you think that is ridiculous?
    load up Lord of the Rings online, or Mechwarrior online. those are F2P game where you have to BUY CONTENT
    You dont have to buy anything in MWO
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cpc2011a wrote: »
    That's how I've acquired the majority of my ships, but I can't justify grinding out 3000zen each for what are essentially useless ship traits, and I certainly can't justify spending real money on those same useless traits.

Then play the exchange. :P

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg