test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ancient Power Cells Request

starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Reputation System
Can these please be added to the Kobali Zone?

In my timezone the Bug Hunt queue is pretty dead and it seems to me that this is the only place to get them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same here. Though I already posted in another thread.
  • Options
    lilithene666lilithene666 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can these please be added to the Kobali Zone?

I would also like to see this.
    31zGn5b.jpg
  • Options
    penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same. I have plenty for the other Reps, but I have completely stalled in my progress with Ancient Power Cells, so annoying and so unbalanced.
  • Options
    davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    +1 support. And easy place to add them is as a drop from the boss tank under the landed frigate.
  • Options
    mrgig00mrgig00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    +1 agreed!
  • Options
    autumnturningautumnturning Member Posts: 743 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I went all the way to Tier 5 Delta doing only the 20h Daily Rep Grind ... and got ZERO Ancient Power Cells along the way over the course of opening 50 reward boxes. :(
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Apparently there is talk of adding power cells to kobail, geko said ( don't hurt me ) they were implementing this soon.
  • Options
    jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Kobali zone could use some "daily wrappers" like Defara has ... where you go there to run a daily hard job for some hard to find rewards, like the Ancient Power Cell

This would improve teaming, and make the zone more fun to visit after you have ran the story through it.

Another good reason to go there would be an improved amount of Spec XP be added to the ground jobs, same goes for the other Adventure zones like Defara, Nukara, Dyson Sphere & Mol Rihan.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Actually, I saw in the Rewards thread that they're looking at adding all of the premium Reputation components to solo missions, making obtaining them much easier.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    rickdias5500rickdias5500 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You are free to play the level 60 PvEs that give them. Oh, let me guess you don't want to do that.
  • Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You are free to play the level 60 PvEs that give them. Oh, let me guess you don't want to do that.

If you actually read OPs post, you'd see that he/she has the misfortune of the queues being more or less dead when he/she comes on due to time zone constraints (something I am familiar with due to my time zone as well).

And yeah, APCs are a pain to get. But then again, the gear they give you is supposedly incredibly good... so... yeah... stuff... XD
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • Options
    davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Honestly, I wish they would allow us to solo the normal level PvE (maybe scale them down some) and reward us with those high end power cells and such for spending two or more hours grinding those missions.
  • Options
    synthiasuicidesynthiasuicide Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    yeah getting APC's blow. I finally yesterday got the 5 I needed to get the Delta shield. And it's not like Bug Hunt elite or advanced is that hard if you got a team thats at least half Competent. But yesterday it was my Focus to get 5 of them.
    And what happens the first 3 attempts at a PUG?

Game one....2 of the players have more then 6+ Injuries BEFORE the timer even counts down. (Walk away after fail for Cooldown timer)
    Game two....3 of the players have Injuries, 1,3,7 a piece......
    (Walk away after cooldown timer)
    game Three....you get the picture.

Dispite it I still somehow managed to get 5 and move on. I wouldn't mind collecting the rest of the Rep gear. But, I really just wanted the shield on my Main toons. But, don't like ground enough to bother until they give them out another way.

I have 3 mains, so made each toon focus on getting 5 a day last few days. My 2 Engineers were a piece of cake. My Tac hates ground so...Yesterday was not a fun experience getting it done.

But, look at that Monbosh in my sig! WAHOO! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've actually given up on the APC's. I don't remember when was the last time I got one, All I know is that it was in 2014. Getting a group together is not always easy and PUG's are akin to Russian roulette. Just not worth the time and effort.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS