test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some pointers for gear, skill and boff abilities needed.

timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
I am planning to get the new Pathfinder soon and was thinking about what to do with it.

Everyone seems to use science for drain, grav well damage or heal.

But I was thinking a space stun build could be fun.

Where everything is designed to interrupt, disable and shut down the enemy.

What sets, boff abilities, weapons, doffs, etc... would be usefull?
11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    farseeridranelfarseeridranel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You might not really enjoy a pure disable build, honestly. The disable recovers quickly at most NPCs and some bosses like the borg queen will just laugh at you.

I would make a hybrid drain/disable build instead. If you drain out all energy of a target, then it is disabled as well, but more efficiently. Also, the phaser proc has a cooldown of 30 seconds or so. I would use phased polarons to get the phaser and the polaron proc (or normal polarons) as weapons. As Boff abilities energy siphon, tykens rift and subsystem targeting (add an energy weapons officer for reduced cooldown here). Good consoles to have are plasmonic leech (expensive though) and aceton assimilators. You will need high flow capacitors to make drain effective. The free Jem hadar set is nice for such a build. It gives good flow caps and the 2 piece set boosts polaron weapons. Try this with cheap items first (green MK XI from exchange or so) to see, if you like it.