test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heres an idea

uranium23567uranium23567 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
If you're in space, set your space traits, they stay

if you're in ANY ground (ESD, PVE, Bridge) place, set your ground traits, and they auto save, so you don't have to switch them over every time you go between ground and space. I have not found any way to easily do this.
Post edited by uranium23567 on

Comments

• Options
    amishrevolutionamishrevolution Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ideas are verboten, good ideas are punishable by water torture and eventual hanging in the gibbets as an example to others with good ideas.

Sorry to be so cynical.

I've never had a problem with my ground traits wandering, they pretty much stick where I left them but I have heard that some people are bugged. I don't think it's a feature, I think there's a bug in the code that affects some people.
  • Options
    uranium23567uranium23567 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sorry, need to clarify. I'm not talking about the 4 ground/space trait slots, i'm talking about the PERSONAL TRAITS. In space, I want all my personal traits to be space, on ground, I want them all to be ground.
  • Options
    heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2014
    Yeah - without having to switch them manually each time you go between space and ground PVE content.

This should apply to ALL traits and could easily be accomplished by splitting the trait pools into space and ground.
    I AM WAR.
  • Options
    stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I did post a thread requesting traits (active) being savable in loadouts, but Cryptic doesn't care.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • Options
    nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It will become like loadouts - Broken, never to be fixed in our lifetime in spite of claims to the contrary by the devs.

They drop randomly sometimes as it is, so they are "well along their march" to this state.

:mad:
  • Options
    stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It will become like loadouts - Broken, never to be fixed in our lifetime in spite of claims to the contrary by the devs.

They drop randomly sometimes as it is, so they are "well along their march" to this state.

:mad:

What's wrong with loadouts? They work fine since last week.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!