test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Eclipse discussion

synthiasuicidesynthiasuicide Member Posts: 458 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Federation Discussion
Curious what builds. namely for an engineer people are using.

In the GalX I was doing 16k FAw spam
Eclipse first time I tried was like 14k faw + OSS spam

Now I went back and am trying it with OSS+SS and single target with beam arrays I'm getting 15k. So still playing around.
It is nice to break away from the FAW spam and go Full broadside single target. Taking down exactly what you want right now. Nice to get them kinda crits with an engie, and actually targeting things..... But, wondering what Others may have discovered in the testing proccess that maybe I haven;t tought of.

So far Rom plasma and Corrosive Plasma mix MKII beam arrays, KCB.
Nukara def/shield, Rom engine.
Bio Gel pack, Asssimilated Mod, Zero Point, Structural console, Fleet Nuet+Turn
2 X Embassy Sci
3 X Fleet Tac Vulnerability

Boffs:
TT, Beta, Omega
ET1, EPTS2, EPTW3
St 1, Hazzard II
Pol Hull 1
Oss 1, Oss 2, SS1, SS2

Doffs:
2 Conn
3 DCE
1 WCE

Starship Traits: Reprocity, Pedal to the Metal, Battle ready.

This is my last toon that doesnt have Plasmonic leech yet. And no upgrades until Im happy. Which may not be with this ship until fleet T6 hits and hopefully gets a 4th Tac console.
But, was curious about a few skills, like Transport Warhead, etc. I did like having Ionic Turbulence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by synthiasuicide on

Comments

• Options
    tgo533tgo533 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I do not use this ship but with phantom i used dual OSS2 and skipped 1. 6 seconds of disable is a long time while 2 only gives 4 seconds and more power.

You are best to run BFAW3 and SS2/3 for best dps and options. With reciprocity you should be able to use the one you need whenever you need it. APB works better with FAW and APO for SS.
  • Options
    synthiasuicidesynthiasuicide Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hmm, have to check the damage with SS.

Don't even think about system offline just always click Engineering Team when it gets about 2-3 seconds left. That clears it and system never goes offline unless you miss a beat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]