test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Publishing is super slow/stuck.

cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
Since today, when I try to publish a mission, the publishing goes really slow at the point that it seems stuck.
Before it was from 10 to 15 mins to publish a simple mission, now it is going from 2hs and stuck at 55.50%. I try with other missions and happend the same.

Anyone else with this issue?

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I've been attempting to publish a new mission (ID: ST-HDQ5KG9F9). I started at approx. 4:00 p.m. EST and as of 6:00 p.m. EST, it has been stuck at 56.25%. If I walk away from it for 30 minutes, I'll get disconnected because there was no activity or actions performed within that time.

Update: Aaaand the publish failed at 6:21 p.m. EST for no apparent reason.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    djxprime wrote: »
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I've been attempting to publish a new mission (ID: ST-HDQ5KG9F9). I started at approx. 4:00 p.m. EST and as of 6:00 p.m. EST, it has been stuck at 56.25%.

Today I am going to try again, maybe it got fixed alone.
    djxprime wrote: »
    If I walk away from it for 30 minutes, I'll get disconnected because there was no activity or actions performed within that time.

Update: Aaaand the publish failed at 6:21 p.m. EST for no apparent reason.

FYI, you dont need to be ON the foundry tool if you already started the publishing prosses.. you can even leave the game and is going to keep publishing.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
    edited November 2014
    Yes, still having the same issue.. stuck at 75%..

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    FYI, you dont need to be ON the foundry tool if you already started the publishing prosses.. you can even leave the game and is going to keep publishing.

Hmm... Never realized that. I always thought it stopped publishing if you were inactive. I'll have to try that next time, providing if they ever fix these publishing issues.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
    edited November 2014
    Ok, anyone has this issue or is just me and djxprime? It would be nice to have a confirmation that is just us or the hole server.

Thanks.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
    edited November 2014
    Ok, I try to publish on tribble and the mission publish fine, but it seems that the foundry is off line on tribble (not the tool, but the avility to see published missions).

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • patcrowpatcrow Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Having trouble reposting missions. Been working to republish a mission of mine for 2 days. It takes forever then fails to publish. Please fix.:mad:
    edited January 2015
    This issue has not been fixed and is even worst now. Foundry is just unusable.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This is happening to me as well. I really just wish to take down and fix my missions which every update bends over the table.

Fact that my spotlights are locked down is also pretty damn frustrating as if anything goes wrong I'm pretty much hung out to dry. :(
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the reports.
    STO QA Team
This discussion has been closed.