test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, no Intrepid Pack?

kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
There's supposed to be an Intrepid Pack...

Normally $55 but $50 this weekend only
Includes:
Long Range Science Vessel Refit
Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit
Long Range Science Vessel [T6]
Standard Intrepid Interior
Season 7 Voyager Interior

...but no sign of it in the game :confused:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Anyone? I can see the Pathfinder+interiors pack, but not the Intrepid that has all three ships (and most importantly) consoles.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Intrepid pack is available for 5k zen and only shows if you do not already own something which is a part of the pack.

This is true for every bundle which has been released so far.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • dkevadkeva Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dirlettia wrote: »
    Intrepid pack is available for 5k zen and only shows if you do not already own something which is a part of the pack.

While that may be so, it doesn't excuse what I would call underhanded behavior by Cryptic.
    So because I supported them earlier, it's ok to shaft me now??

Cryptic, please look at this... I can't believe there is such a crappy approach to your customers. Make the bundle flexible, as in it checks what you have and just charges you for what you don't, at the discounted rate.
  • pennylongpennylong Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    A major downside of this is that I have to now buy the T6 with the interior to get the voyager bridge (as I own a zen store Intrepid) before the offer ends or I will never be able to get the interior because I can't access the bundle. :(
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    nevermind

/10 char
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dkeva wrote: »
    While that may be so, it doesn't excuse what I would call underhanded behavior by Cryptic.

Cryptic, please look at this... I can't believe there is such a crappy approach to your customers. Make the bundle flexible, as in it checks what you have and just charges you for what you don't, at the discounted rate.

Now you know how galaxy users feel when the gal revamp came
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
    edited November 2014
    I got hit by the same problems as I owned the Venture when the Galaxy bundle came out and owning the Bellerophon has scuppered me here. Nobody has ever said I agree with these decisions and instead just stated a fact without trying to get emotive over it.

• xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dkeva wrote: »

Yes.
    Cryptic, please look at this... I can't believe there is such a crappy approach to your customers.

You will be able to believe it from now on I bet.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dirlettia wrote: »

Can't you just discharge an old Intrepid ship? (I got an old one, from way back when, but without the Ablative console).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Patience is a virtue.

This was the case with Enterprise Bundle, too. I owned the NX-Class Replica the day it became available. But if I wanted the Enterprise and T'Pol costumes, I couldn't enjoy them immediately. the NX was permanently flagged to my account - I own it forever and ever - whether I had one claimed to fly at the moment or not. I simply waited until the other parts of the bundle appeared as standalone items on the c-store at whichever increased price was set for them.

While Cryptic hasn't yet stated the interior will become available as a standalone item on the c-store, company history suggests it likely will.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
    edited November 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Can't you just discharge an old Intrepid ship? (I got an old one, from way back when, but without the Ablative console).

Nope because the store will always show me owning a bellerophon even if there isnt one in any of my toons inventories. It is store unlocks which are looked at for owning purposes and not what you may have equipped.

An example is my main owns the Bellerophon so Intrepid pack does not show up. My F2P account only has a non store LRSV and so can see the Intrepid pack.