test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bellerophon and the Aeroshuttle

psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
edited November 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
With all the talk about the incoming Pathfinder-class and the Aeroshuttle, I was wondering if the Bellerophon saucer is getting a graphic upgrade to accommodate the Aeroshuttle? Since it is an Intrepid variant as well.

Long_Range_Science_Vessel_Refit_ventral.jpg
(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
Post edited by psiameese on

Comments

• adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I thought it already had been updated, Must have been just the Cochrane and Discovery that was updated then?
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well they would need to update the hull to put a socket where the aero shuttle fits. Not much needed when it's docked they can just let the shuttle model clip right through the existing hull, but it would look pretty cheap if there is no sign that a shuttle fits there when it's undocked. I would be nice if they've put that detail in for all of the Intrepid variants, but I suspect they've made the Pathfinder and the Aeroshuttle and that's all the model work they've done.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • stostargatewarsstostargatewars Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    psiameese wrote: »
    With all the talk about the incoming Pathfinder-class and the Aeroshuttle, I was wondering if the Bellerophon saucer is getting a graphic upgrade to accommodate the Aeroshuttle? Since it is an Intrepid variant as well.

Long_Range_Science_Vessel_Refit_ventral.jpg

I just checked it does have the aeroshuttle.