test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Geko - Attack pattern FAILURE!

dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
edited November 2014 in PvP Gameplay
As someone said recently - "The bucket stops at the guy in charge of systems design"

My opinion of him is he should step down. Or the exec should ask him to resign.

His grand design for Delta Grinding is so far off the mark you have to wonder if he actually uses a Magic 8-Ball in his decision process...

I mean seriously, what level of stupid do you have to ascertain before you get the message your the Cancer behind STO's slow and miserable demise.

His idea of content has been void of reason, for years. His idea of balance is akin to fighting EBOLA with a cough sweet.

PLZ take a look at your recent statistical data since DR launch - your bleeding players daily.

It would appear no one is really enjoying your new Fancy Dan content. And with good reason...

The lead behind Delta Grinding is - GEKO - the Ferengi in the corner, with the crown.

How long will the community have to put up with him at the helm?

D,
OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
>>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
>>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
Post edited by dius1981 on

Comments

• curedmencuredmen Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How long do we haveto put up threads like this? Didnt you already say "i QUIZZZ"? :eek:
    Move on, nothing to see here!
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited November 2014
    curedmen wrote: »
    How long do we haveto put up threads like this?

Err my guess is when he step down. Or the exec ask's him to resign. ;)

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Why would anyone ask an employee to resign when they do exactly what you tell them ? lol

You think he does anything with out marching orders.

Go play another PWE game for 10 min then come back and tell us you think the evil Geko is the brains behind PWE grind core free to pay mechanics.

Blame geko if it makes you feel better... honestly if the people at cryptic did what you wanted PWE would fire them.

If you can't accept that the game is now a asian style grind core game... well that's your problem. Frankly they don't care. They will loose 20 of you to gain 2 of the types of customers they want. As much as it sucks... they know what there doing when it comes to making money and hooking gamers with addictive tendencies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Why would anyone ask an employee to resign when they do exactly what you tell them ? lol

You think he does anything with out marching orders.

Go play another PWE game for 10 min then come back and tell us you think the evil Geko is the brains behind PWE grind core free to pay mechanics.

Blame geko if it makes you feel better... honestly if the people at cryptic did what you wanted PWE would fire them.

If you can't accept that the game is now a asian style grind core game... well that's your problem. Frankly they don't care. They will loose 20 of you to gain 2 of the types of customers they want. As much as it sucks... they know what there doing when it comes to making money and hooking gamers with addictive tendencies.

as for me, i'm kinda thankful they kill that desire :D:rolleyes:...
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How about we not insult people on the forums?

Guess I need to start paying more attention in here again.... *sighs*
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.