test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why not different dialog/game play in the mission"Reunion" for Talaxian characters?

arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
:confused: I am just wondering why there isn't different dialog in the mission "Reunion" for Talaxian characters like there are for others in other missions. Romulan, Reman, & Klingon characters have different dialog & even game play in many missions that are shared by all factions. Why not Talaxians? Is this something that might come later? :rolleyes: The immersion in the story is ruined when other Talaxians talk to your Talaxian character like they have never seen your species before when you're the same species. It just seems like this wasn't thought through. It would be really great to see this changed to enhance the story line with Talaxian characters. I am guessing that the mission "All the Glitters" will be the same way. ;)
[img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• airhog3airhog3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The man does have a point.
    Its a really sharp one!
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maybe because a talaxian in SF/KDF/RR years before the delta quadrant being accessible doesn't make sense in the first place :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Or perhaps because they didn't want to go to the trouble of writing a different dialogue tree for the 9 Talaxian players out there.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Talaxians been out for about 2 weeks? How did you level that fast?
  • sergiorozshenkosergiorozshenko Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Arky is an STO grinding machine, and a very generous fleet CEO.

Seth
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Going from lvl1 to 50 is very fast when you know how STO works. I can do that in a few days, at most.
    Going from 50 to 60 is another story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    erei1 wrote: »
    Maybe because a talaxian in SF/KDF/RR years before the delta quadrant being accessible doesn't make sense in the first place :D

They're Undine Infiltrators...kill 'em, kill 'em with fire!