test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Didn't see this anywhere.

razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
I heard that if you save the last device needed to complete the mirror event till the bonus Dil event, we now get screwed out of the bonus Dil. Is this true? I have been trying to find the thread about it, but can't.

And if we do get screwed out of the bonus Dil from the Mirror event, will we also get screwed out of all the bonus Dil from the marks, BNP, etc we also saved up? Or are we just getting screwed on the events?
Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
Post edited by razar2380 on

Comments

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't think you can turn in that last item to complete once the event has been concluded. I did read somewhere that the got a 'cancel project' button to work tho.

I know the rep systems don't have this limitation.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I didn't know they changed it where the last one couldn't be added after the event ended. That sucks.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    razar2380 wrote: »
    I heard that if you save the last device needed to complete the mirror event till the bonus Dil event, we now get screwed out of the bonus Dil. Is this true? I have been trying to find the thread about it, but can't.

And if we do get screwed out of the bonus Dil from the Mirror event, will we also get screwed out of all the bonus Dil from the marks, BNP, etc we also saved up? Or are we just getting screwed on the events?

FUD - Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt

find a post of a dev who says it...

otherwise you won't know till the next dil event.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You are not 'getting screwed'. The rewards for this event have been stated to include 50,000 dilithium. If you get 50,000 dilithium as a reward for the event, how exactly are you being screwed?
    edited November 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »
    FUD - Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt

find a post of a dev who says it...

otherwise you won't know till the next dil event.

NPA - Not Paying Attention.

I mentioned in the title of this thread, and in the post that I was not able to find it anywhere. So, I posted this to see if anyone knew about it.

There is a saying, "When in doubt, ask." So, that is what I am doing, since I couldn't find a developer comment about it yet. I am hoping that someone will be able to help me find a developer comment about it, if one exist.
    edited November 2014
    You are not 'getting screwed'. The rewards for this event have been stated to include 50,000 dilithium. If you get 50,000 dilithium as a reward for the event, how exactly are you being screwed?

During the bonus dil event, it states that mining claims, and mining rewards are double. It also says that all other rewards are increased by 50%. Therefore, if you were to wait till then to complete the event, it has been giving 75,000 dil like the bonus Dilithium event said it would. However, if they change that, then you are getting screwed out of the "bonus dil."

If you look at my opening post, I never said we are getting screwed out of the 50,000 dil, but the bonus dil. That is 25,000 dil. And since I have 11 characters, that means I will be screwed out of 275,000 bonus dil.

And, if they will not let us save the mirror event for this, then I am concerned about whether or not all of the marks, BNP, etc. will be pointless to save up till then also. Because if they are TRIBBLE us out of the bonus dil the dil event says we should have, then I will just cash in now, instead of wasting time logging in during the next bonus dil event at all.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It was filed in bug reports. Yes, if you complete the event during a bonus dil weekend, you don't get bonus dilithium. According to the devs, that's working as intended.
    edited November 2014
    swamarian wrote: »
    It was filed in bug reports. Yes, if you complete the event during a bonus dil weekend, you don't get bonus dilithium. According to the devs, that's working as intended.

Thank you for the help. I have tried the search engine on the forums, but couldn't find it. Thanks for telling me where it was at.