test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

need some advice on a build for benthan

casperdudesdcasperdudesd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Right now I'm using 5 beams and three torpedoes torps are delta rep one and romulan plasma and quantum the beams are all mostly plasma I use kcb and omni ap and fleet consoles here's what I had at the start

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=casperbenthan_0

Now I've updated tact cons to the fleet ones still only getting 10-15k dps
Post edited by casperdudesd on

Comments

• Options
    quammenquammen Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Weapons: Use the Rom-Beam-Array for the 2-piece set bonus. 3-piece bonus beam overload is also nice to have.
    Engineering Consoles: 1 Neutronium Alloy should be sufficient
    Intelligence Boff: 2x Override Subsystem Safety or 1x OSS and Ionic Turbulence
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I got dem3 last night my fleet mate trained it for me as for epw I already have boffs with that and why drop ts3 when my trips do more dps I have Rom torp and delta rep torp and a quantum torp in front just wondering?
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Right now I'm using 5 beams and three torpedoes torps are delta rep one and romulan plasma and quantum the beams are all mostly plasma I use kcb and omni ap and fleet consoles here's what I had at the start

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=casperbenthan_0

Now I've updated tact cons to the fleet ones still only getting 10-15k dps

get oss1 and oss 2 as someone said and if u did not know eteam 1 can bring back subystem this 2 skills turn of replace dbb with normal beam arays get 3x blue a2b doff (should be some 6m for this 3 )replace sci boff with eng put et1+epower 2 weapon and replace epower to shields and reverse shield polarity with a2b and ask some eng capatin to train u epower to weapon insted of aceton beam for rank 4
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    so testing out yalls suggestions and i op a scimitar in the stf i was in :D

CombatLogReader—Infected Space[5:18]— Dmg(DPS) —Armin 12,993,452(47,946) Duwmak 5,333,940(21,421) CasperTheE 3,909,340(16,087) miranda 3,474,729(13,013) Simon 2,259,418(10,086)
    (the stf was the advanced que as well me and my friends know our jobs so it does not take long faw spamming did more dps but i kept ts3 and wiggled in epw2 dem3 work great together with batteries
  • Options
    quammenquammen Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You could consider using ET1, EptS2, EptW3 and Dem3 in combination with two purple damage control boff to cycle both EptX abilities.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I use purple eng weapon diffs n purple tact diffs 3/3 with aux2bat build