test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

R&D boxes should be stackable

tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
So I noticed when DR launched and we got the Delta Lockbox that they made the C-Store and lockbox R&D packs stackable. Anyone else want them to make the boxes from the queues stackable as well? I've got so many of them clogging up my account and character banks and inventory.
Post edited by tilarium1979 on

Comments

• taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    but then they couldnt sell inventory slots..but i agree with you. Would be nice
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So it's harder for people to save hundreds for r&d weekends.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • vedauwoovedauwoo Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So I noticed when DR launched and we got the Delta Lockbox that they made the C-Store and lockbox R&D packs stackable. Anyone else want them to make the boxes from the queues stackable as well? I've got so many of them clogging up my account and character banks and inventory.

Just open them.....all the items inside stack and they go into your "R&D" inventory instead of your regular inventory....:confused:
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    svindal777 wrote: »
    So it's harder for people to save hundreds for r&d weekends.

Shhhhhhhhh
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    vedauwoo wrote: »
    Just open them.....all the items inside stack and they go into your "R&D" inventory instead of your regular inventory....:confused:

As was brought up, I save until the R&D events. Thankfully I can get them all opened up but then right back to square one after the weekend is over.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The AFK'ers in the queues would love this to be implemented I'm sure. Not saying the OP is one of them but if you were getting enough boxes to worry about them not stacking you shouldn't be to bothered about opening them now and not needing to save them for an R&D weekend.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As was brought up, I save until the R&D events. Thankfully I can get them all opened up but then right back to square one after the weekend is over.

They tend to like to limit the ability to exploit weekends like that. Generally why they started making mark boxes auto-open in many spots to prevent people hoarding as many for bonus mark weekends. As such I seriously doubt we will seem them make these material boxes stackable.
  • czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    but then they couldnt sell inventory slots..but i agree with you. Would be nice

lol, im out of all personal inventory expansions, hungry for more (but cryptic dont extend it even more) and bank slots, well, on average only 1-2 expansion remained, depending on char i play.
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They definitely need to be stackable. It has nothing to do with AFK exploiters. TRIBBLE them, ban them, whatever. It has everything to do with storing and transferring an unbound and sharable item. Especially when transferring to your toon and/or selling on the exchange.