test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vo'quv Carrier not upgradable

jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
Does anyone know why this ship was not allowed an upgrade, or was it a simple oversight and forgotten?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The normal Vo'quv cannot be upgraded. If you want an upgraded one, you're going to have to get the Fleet Vo'quv.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jadizbane wrote: »
    Does anyone know why this ship was not allowed an upgrade, or was it a simple oversight and forgotten?

Afaik the Voquv is "Level 40 - T5" (some still call it T4) just like the Negh'Var, Qin Heavy Raptor, Star Cruiser & Mirror Ships etc (which correct me if I'm wrong are all not upgradeable ...)

PS : Just wait till Winter Event, if you want a free T5U Carrier ... ;)

see : http://sto.gamepedia.com/Playable_starship
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • ummaxummax Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2014

PS : Just wait till Winter Event, if you want a free T5U Carrier ... ;)

I hope this is true the carrier is still my favourite ship to fly even though it seems least popular and people complain about them I enjoy them. I dont mind the warbirds that the romulans have those are not bad but oddly I can't stand most federation ships.

I am a klingon who plays a fed just to you know see it all but I find federation too sterile and I enjoy the klingons besides its much more fun to just you know solve a mission by saying "shut up or I will shoot you myself" :P

anyhow is this confirmed of just a guess ? cause I loves me carriers :D