test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Overwatch: new Blizzard game

steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
edited November 2014 in Ten Forward
Just read that Blizzcon revealed Overwatch, a new team PvP in the vein of Team Fortress 2. The link provides written info along with two videos: the promotion video, and an in-game video. The in-game looks great. Game appears to be themed to technological superheroes, though "superhero" does not appear to be used in either vid's tale.
Post edited by steamwright on

Comments

• Options
    moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I LOVE IT!

All that action and wit and cool powers and art style and jokes! Oh I am sooooo playing this.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited November 2014
    Apparently, Overwatch is the remnants of Titan, the legendary Blizzard vaporware MMO. But only somewhat, and completely reworked into the current concept.
  • Options
    moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Apparently, Overwatch is the remnants of Titan, the legendary Blizzard vaporware MMO. But only somewhat, and completely reworked into the current concept.

It's sacrifice was not in vain.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    im more interested in finding out about SC2:LotV then i am about this overwatch pvp game.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.