test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Low Priority Interaction - stop replacing top button with new button

konamerekonamere Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Controls and User Interface
As the title indicates a new button will pop up replacing the old top button on the Low Priority Interaction tray just when I'm clicking or hitting "F". Sometimes this causes a map change (but I didn't gather all my loot yet!:mad:) sometimes something less significant.

A few possible solutions:

1. Have new additions to the Low Priority Interaction tray add to the bottom, not the top as currently occurs.

2. Verify that every single map change in the game has a "are you sure you want to change maps" pop up. They don't.

3. Move map change buttons off the Low Priority Interaction tray.

4. Train players to move very slowly when clicking on the tray.

5. Allow access to section 31/KDF equivalent so you can travel back in time and get your loot if you clicked at the wrong time with no verify map change pop up.

Comments

• Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You mean you don't like it when the button is replaced as your pressing it with a different button, like 'exit to sector space' ?
    :eek:

154 seconds to kill...hmmm..

OK, try only pressing the button when it moves to the center of the screen or use the keyboard shortcut. It's hard for me to even remove the ui 'menu' and use k/b shortcuts exclusively as the 'button box' sometimes has buttons that don't appear anywhere else on the screen, so it's important to learn when NOT to press the button as I've had it move mid press MANY times almost always ending in a mission fail, or outright exit.

Guess it just proves thats it's working as intended.
    :D
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG