What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I've been here so long......

124»

Comments

• ivannanukeivannanuke Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've been here so long...

I remember the good ol' days of season 1 and season 2, where hanging out at ESD was the thing to do. My main (Astarsha) and Samantha Rosso would parade around ESD like the STO glamour crew. Also, ESD chat rocked back then.

I remember when the Exchange was fairly priced.

I remember when farming B'Tran for mats was the only grind.

I remember the full STF missions, and when completing them was an accomplishment.

I remember when a life sub back then actually meant something and we actually had some unique items.

I remember when the old C-Store offered cosmetic stuff, and not "buy an advantage" stuff.

I remember the old old forums and how fun those were.

Lastly, I remember when we warned on the old forums where PWE would take the game when they took over Cryptic, and now, those of us that did look like Nostradamus.

Nail on the head. Do us a favor PWE and **** off.
    PROUD TO PLAY THIS GAME MINUS TO GIVING ANY INCOME TO CRYPTIC
  • yodafan1979yodafan1979 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Erm... when did he leave? I thought he just got a new username.

It's not so much that he "left"... The Nagus as he was is no more, I think he may have lost the enthusiasm he once had. It's kinda like Jadzia Dax vs Ezri Dax... essentially the same entity, but nowhere near the same person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tritan2409tritan2409 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I remember when all i had to grind was exploration marks for gear...../sniff:(
  • pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've been here so long that I remember when the forums burned down over the KDF being JUST a PvP faction. :eek:
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2014
    Remember the final episodes of TNG, where Q transported Picard to witness the primordial pool of ooze from whence all life on Earth sprang?

I've been around so long I peed in it.
    I AM WAR.
  • bds007bds007 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have been here so long that my "Join date" is actually a full four years off

I have been here so long, I remember my fleet discussing, after they were announced, which STO game to buy for the specific exclusives

I have been here so long, that I remember when the scanner didn't point you in the direction you were supposed to go. There was no scanner.

I have been here so long, I remember when the "Report a bug" icon, was actually a bug.

I have been here so long, it took me longer than 60 hours to reach Capt 1 during headstart, as I didn't do PVP and read all the text.

I have been here so long, that I read everyone else's "I have been here so long," and knew every one them
  • lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've been here so long, I remember when STF space/ground missions were a single, connected, long run that sometimes took even a good group up to two hours to finish.
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am closing this thread as it's just spam... fun, but spam all the same!

MidNite Shadow
    Volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.