test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galactus, devourer of worlds needs to be made aware of Talaxia...

cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Ten Forward
All hail the mighty Galactus.
It is my personal opinion that, due to lack of culinary ability, personal responsibility, and general shenanigans that makes the likes of Neelix a "diamond in the rough" of his race, that the talaxian people, for lack of better term, should be transported back to their home world immediately for Galactus to deal with.

That is all, any and all opinions on the matter are welcome.
The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    He is busy dealing with this planet called Earth that seems to have infected most universes in the multiverse. He should be available in a few centuries to deal with the Talaxian homeworld.
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Mm mm... I wonder how fast I could speed up the process with a tricked out vesta...

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • aiurdaeaiurdae Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I hear the Scimitar is free on Tuesdays. I'm sure Shinzon would love to show off his glowstick cannon.
  • moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    All hail the mighty Galactus.
    It is my personal opinion that, due to lack of culinary ability, personal responsibility, and general shenanigans that makes the likes of Neelix a "diamond in the rough" of his race, that the talaxian people, for lack of better term, should be transported back to their home world immediately for Galactus to deal with.

That is all, any and all opinions on the matter are welcome.

Do you WANT Galactus to get diarrhea?

:eek:
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
    edited November 2014
    You make a compelling point...

Skrull, talaxians as a whole came together and collectively insulted your mothers... They're yours to deal with

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited November 2014
    Well.. He DID fail to eat earth a few times...I guess from their cooking the talaxians would taste pretty bad lol

Mwahahahahahahaha