test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

800 day ship token is character bound ? Why ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rustychat wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't know why they didn't just give us a normal token. It's not like we could have gotten more than one anyway, and I don't see the added bit of flexibility causing any problems.

normal tokens can be sold or traded to another account... they dont want that.

and yeah but they could of just made the token account bound... the regular tokens are not bound at all... so they had to flag this to be "character bound". Couldnt they of flagged it to be Account bound instead? No reason they cant, we have tons of account bound items, unless it's cause of the stacking issue.

mine is stilling in the mail... wasnt near a mailbox to get it.

frankly I think this should of been a special tokens that was faction restricted... we should of gotten 1 of each, Fed KDF & Rom. Make them all character/account bond so it couldnt be traded or sold and can only be used for the ships of the appropriate faction. If your not playing a Fed toon you can delete it otherwise you can use... lifers or folks with 800 vets days probably have more than 1 toon and most likely have toons from different factions.
  • Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You go to one of the email consoles. They are usually found near the bank ans exchange consoles in places like ESD, Drozana, Q'onos, DS9, etc,

Thank you, much appreciated.

I was just trying to click it while in my ship.