test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seriously, Cryptic? Turned off Sirius Sector Patrols?

crazyteachercrazyteacher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I did some patrols in the Sirius sector block the other day to see what kind of XP they offered. Today, after patching, they are turned off? Seriously? Is 2100 XP too much?
Post edited by crazyteacher on

Comments

• gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I did some patrols in the Sirius sector block the other day to see what kind of XP they offered. Today, after patching, they are turned off? Seriously? Is 2100 XP too much?

You're not meaning the Red Alert by any chance, are you? Because that thing is bugged and I would like to hope it's getting maintenance soon...

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    remember the Terran Empire Mado, to seek out new slaves and planets, and to boldly kill everything if it does not agree with you! why explore when you can conquer and destroy everything!!!! RRRAAAAAAA!!!!! lol

(sorry lol)
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sirius Patrols have a long Cooldown, actually a lot of the patrol outside of Tau Dewa & Delta have long CoolDowns. It's been this way for years.
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Some of them can only be done once

So they prob not turned off tbh
    JtaDmwW.png
  • crazyteachercrazyteacher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    Some of them can only be done once

So they prob not turned off tbh

Is the cooldown more than 2 days?
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited October 2014

2,100 per NPC?! I got my spec points robbed for NPC's giving out only 1,200 XP!

So, definitely too much!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just checked this on my newest character. The system patrols are still there and don't dare shock me like this again OP. :mad: :eek: Cryptic has been on a removing rampage lately and I was half ready to walk in ranting about this. :eek: :P

Also, those older patrols (pre-Season 7 and Tau Dewa) are a one time deal so they don't have a cooldown, you do them once and that's it for that particular char that did them. If you don't have access to them you've probably done them in the past and forgot or are experienceing some bug.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Oh, i know what planets, ya they are the fed's unsung exploration chain, they are a one time run.

If you are talking about the whole planet hopping thing.
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Just checked this on my newest character. The system patrols are still there and don't dare shock me like this again OP. :mad: :eek: Cryptic has been on a removing rampage lately and I was half ready to walk in ranting about this. :eek: :P

Also, those older patrols (pre-Season 7 and Tau Dewa) are a one time deal so they don't have a cooldown, you do them once and that's it for that particular char that did them. If you don't have access to them you've probably done them in the past and forgot or are experienceing some bug.

My thoughts exactly.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is the cooldown more than 2 days?
    As you were told, they can be done once.

There is no cool down. You can never do it again no matter how long you wait.