test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wastelands- The Undying

zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Federation Discussion
ok I can get to the end. but once again way over powered boss fight. I can save all the ships and they help me fight until I get to Hassen's mother ship. then im on my own. I can bearly put a dent in his shields. and he launchers what seems to be endless drone ships. if I focus on him. I get picked to death my the drones. I've even launched all my shuttles, activated my hollow fleet and standed fleet support III. all at the same time. and I still cant beat him. anyone else having this problem. whats the best tactics to use here. Thx for any help you can give.
I cant brain I have the dumb
Post edited by zzzspina01 on

Comments

• Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If the pirates are not helping you fight Hassan then you got the glitch. It has happened to me once, during the play of that one, on one of the last toons I leveled. I left the map and then reentered it will put you back at the start of the space battle then take your time and rescue all of the ships one by one.

(What happened to me was while rescuing one of the ships the firefight carried into a second group, and the bug counted the two groups as one for the mission.)

Don't just go by the numbers in the mission tracker, make sure all ships are rescued then head over to hassan the pirates will follow.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You might want to save the Reman Bird of Prey last as he just warps out as soon as you repair him. I would save him last.