test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The game is D00M'd... Trollmasters unite to summon the Dental Lords

cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Ten Forward
Yea, pretty much a spam thread, bring the rage of DR here, chat it up, or just feed/be the troll

But if you're a troll, try not to overdo it k, if you think it might be offensive, it probly is.

That being said, I'm not in any way insinuating that Starfleet Dental is/are trolls
More like makeing fun of those who DO, in a lighthearted way

Never judge someone by group affiliation, or base it off of what someone else says it is, i've seen Dental, pvp'd with'em (they're good too, we got stomped) and hung out with'em they're nice pplz.

So if they come round, be cool
The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Five bars of latinum says this gets merged into the general doom thread in General Discussion by the end of the day.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^ I'll see your five bars and raise another five.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,767 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    Five bars of latinum says this gets merged into the general doom thread in General Discussion by the end of the day.

Five'll get you ten it won't. The mods mostly ignore 10F.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    starswordc wrote: »

il will confiscate your 5 bars from the pot and instead point out the thread is likely to be closed and locked before long, there is enough here already to warrant it.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    il will confiscate your 5 bars from the pot and instead point out the thread is likely to be closed and locked before long, there is enough here already to warrant it.

He wins.

/Closed due to FCT violation.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.