test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

well good luck with your game

proteus22proteus22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i have been here since the beta test but now when i try to login the stupid arc says check my email it sent a one time activation code guess what it did not so as much as i love trek i must say no i can't because i was told to never use such harsh language. i will give perfect world this rating FFFFFFF-
Post edited by proteus22 on

Comments

• Options
    ussinterceptussintercept Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nabreeki wrote: »
    You are terrible at writing and should stop using internet forums until you improve.

0/10. Now go back to your cave and reflect on how lazy that was.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    proteus22 wrote: »
    i have been here since the beta test but now when i try to login the stupid arc says check my email it sent a one time activation code guess what it did not so as much as i love trek i must say no i can't because i was told to never use such harsh language. i will give perfect world this rating FFFFFFF-

Wait is this a "I quit" thread?
    You are terrible at writing and should stop using internet forums until you improve.

Now nabreeki you are mishandling this thread the correct response is

Ahem

Op Can i haz you stuffz ?

See now all is right with the i quit thread :D
  • Options
    opo98opo98 Member Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited October 2014

What game will you troll next if this one goes under? I want to be there. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    i am sorry if my tying skills are not up to snuff. I have been here since the betatest and am tired of every time something new comes along to try the same stupid glitches pop up over and over again. we did not ask for them to add the dumb --- arc launcher the previous launcher worked just fine. they want our money and after the hundreds if not one thousand i have given this game i can't even login because of arc launcher kicking me out . i am sorry but i am too tired to keep trying
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    i am sorry if my tying skills are not up to snuff. I have been here since the betatest and am tired of every time something new comes along to try the same stupid glitches pop up over and over again. we did not ask for them to add the dumb --- arc launcher the previous launcher worked just fine. they want our money and after the hundreds if not one thousand i have given this game i can't even login because of arc launcher kicking me out . i am sorry but i am too tired to keep trying

BAH!!! i can murder the english diction in 3 easy steps

step 1 : acauocuoacnh;ociajc;o

step 2 : 19397ee9e97249qeuqe

step 3 : djd0d9024cdcqw9zer54

See this is how to type when you wanna confuse someone or was that when you wanna eat cheese whiz and stinky crackers....:confused:
  • Options
    mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014

You do realize that you can run STO WITHOUT the Arc launch right?

Find "Star Trek Online.exe" in your computer. This is most likely located in C:\Program Files \ Perfect World Entertainment \ Star Trek Online _en"

Right click on THAT file and then choose Send To => Desktop (Create Shortcut).

DONE. No more Arc to launch the game.

Now to your original Posting...

The request for an email confirmation is a feature outside of Arc. It is designed so that no one can log into your account without someone also having access to your email. This is a SECURITY FEATURE. All you need to do was to open your email up and put in the code. Nothing hard or sinister about it. You may want to read up on "Account Guard." You can view the FAQs about it at http://crypticstudios.com/accountguard

If this is NOT your issue, you need to be a bit clearer. :)

Just my two cents here... I really wish people would stop blaming ARC for every problem underneath the sun. It is a multi-game launcher but that is mostly all. I run it along with my shortcut (noted above) and have had ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NO issues with it.
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    LOTRO maybe? Some other F2P abomination with an insane/broken fanbase.

Battlestar Galactica Online thats a broken game with a shattered fanbase and playerbase
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Hmm, I thought you had gone away.

How unfortunate.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    LOTRO maybe? Some other F2P abomination with an insane/broken fanbase.

hey there, Lotro is actually a fun game, go make fun of maple story or something :D
  • Options
    ghyudtghyudt Member Posts: 1,112 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You're all trolls. Every one of you. OP, its not a problem with the game or the server. I just recently read installed through steam, got the email code, put it in, and played with no issue. Make sure you're checking the right email before trying to fault the game. Everyone else, get off the forums before you make even bigger fools of yourselves, its really quite pathetic.
  • Options
    lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited October 2014
    Either customer support should help you, or they are one-legged in a butt-kicking contest.
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Battlestar Galactica Online thats a broken game with a shattered fanbase and playerbase

Yep... I do not consider myself a Star Trek fan any more than being a general sci-fi fan...

However I am indeed an avid BSG (both original and reboot) fan, but BSG Online was such a mess I could not bring myself to even try and like it...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Ok, I think you are running into the security check.

That will happen even without using ARC if you haven't played for awhile or are playing on a different computer.

Check to see if your registered email is the same as it was when you made your account. You should be able to do this from the webpage.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news

Sign in (upper left corner)
    Click on your name and a drop down menu will appear
    Click 'My Account'

Your info should appear. Check to see if the email address is the same as the one you are check for the activation code.

Sometimes it takes awhile for the email to be sent.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    FIRST OFF i can give 2 rinky cups of kono juice if any one likes how i type or spell or use grammar, but i have been trying to login to a game that i have paid a TRIBBLE load of money into to no avail. this dumb--- security code mess is dumb . the code they sent me does not work . it is the only code i have ever recieved from them and yes if i can not login in on same computer i played on a few weeks ago then the problem is not me but their servers. this game has been full of bugs since it started. and every time they add new content it gets even worse. why because they just putting new over old broken stuff.
  • Options
    admiralkristovadmiralkristov Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    DONT FALL FOR THE TROLL BAIT... DONT DO IT.. DON'T!!

lol you've been warned.

What are you even talking about?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    i finally got it working but here is what i have spent
    100 dollars fror the premium addition of the game so i could get the red matter capacitor.
    maelstrom skin plus several others
    20 dollars for the target version to get the tr rifle
    ships i have bought
    the voyager refit
    the defiant refit
    the sao paulo
    the thunderchild
    the armitage
    the pergrine figter
    the galaxy dreadnought
    the avenger
    the oddessy pack
    kot of keys to open lock boxes and i have given out lots of ship modules to fleets i belonged to
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    i didn't fall for anything. i posted freely . yes he can have his fun i really don't care
This discussion has been closed.