test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Directive 010

archangel3archangel3 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Mission
Directive 010 a friendly, fun, and respectful fleet community, serving all constituencies (Member Gaming Styles), inspiring excellence through innovation, cooperation, and empowerment of members toward successfully reaching their goals.

Vision Statement
Directive 010, to continually be recognized by both our membership and the STO community as a friendly, fun, active and, respectful community that consistently and courageously stands by our stated Goals and Values.

Values Statements:

Having Fun: We embrace the concept of having fun and finding joy in our work and service. No one should be forced into service, and here the mantle of leadership is to serve the fleet in ways that are fun for those in service. This is not to say that when the hard things come we will put them off to continue in fun things. We want to use the gifts, talents and, abilities of our membership to best foster a FUN LEARNING environment

Building a Better Tomorrow through Fun Learning: Fun Learning is the core of the Directive 010’s mission. We acknowledge the importance of continuous learning to ensure the best possible future for everyone. Learning about and supporting one another, via our forums, Teamspeak and, positive in game interactions, contributing to, and maintaining a strong foundation for both today and tomorrow.

Accountability for the Future: The decisions made today affect individuals in the future. At Directive 010, we accept responsibility for our actions and decisions. We hold ourselves accountable to our membership, our communities, and to the players who come after us. Directive 010 decisions will be designed to fulfill our vision for the future, aiming to achieve reliable, long-term improvements over short-term expediency.

Integrity: We remain committed to our values. Our decisions are consistently and courageously made in alignment with our convictions. We consciously foster an atmosphere of openness and trust, making data-driven decisions that are balanced by a cultivated sense of unity and fair play.

Responsiveness: We take pride in flexibly responding to our changing environment, promptly providing programs that are needed by our membership.

Quality: We aim for excellence in all that we do while embracing the concept of efficiency.
Providing a Supportive Environment: Directive 010 is committed to member success. We show respect to all and work to overcome barriers to honesty, trust and sincerity. We take pride in providing friendly and helpful interaction, to other members and those within the STO community.

Goals
Directive 010 strives to provide high quality, opportunities for positive interactions with others that enjoy Star Trek and Star Trek Online.

Educational: Directive 010 supports a Fun Learning, and social centered community through implementation of quality opportunities for interactions with peers by way of, integration of communication technology, development of partnerships, delivery of effective member support, and by providing accurate information and advising.

Cultural: Become a conduit for Star Trek Online members of varying play style, abilities and, knowledge base, to strengthen understanding and enjoyment of the STO world through fun learning and diversity.

Civic: Promote active gaming and membership within both the Fleet and STO communities.

Resources: Provide resources needed to achieve our mission and vision

These values govern our actions and our interactions with one another as well as other STO communities. These statements represents what we value most. – We Are Directive 010.
semel%20semper_zpstlmasaqw.png
Post edited by archangel3 on

Comments

• archangel3archangel3 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Directive 010 Forum open for business. Visit our blog: http://blog.directive010.com/

Interested in joining us please visit our forums and fill out our application http://directive010.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12
  • unclespankyunclespanky Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There are no silly rules in this fleet. How many times have you wondered why your fleet has the kinds of rules it has? This fleet tries to minimize the rules while maximizing the enjoyment of the game and you aren't at the mercy of one overbearing fleet leader.
  • amatsu287amatsu287 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This is a Fleet where you can spread your wing and show what you are truely made of.

Thirsty for knowledge on lore, STF mecanics, ship builds? We have the desired pool of knowledge you are looking for.

RP'er to the core? We got foundry mission writers (a couple who have been featured) and forum/ gameplay Rp'ers to get you imagination running wild again.

So sign up, join the fun, tame the galaxy, and find out what you can really do.
  • zoltan12thzoltan12th Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We have the people to help you get it. Everything from optimizing your ship build for the task to teaching the strategies to receive Kirk's Protege.
    Zee@Zoltan417
    Engineering Division
    Charlie Company Captain - The Aesir
  • cassielynacassielyna Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So excited to be part of this fleet; the comradarie here is amazing! This fleet has it together, without being over the top. It has a leadership team (truly a team), but common sense rules here, not a crazy pile of red tape and regulations. D010t is organized in such a way that the individual member is vital, and has the ability to have their own ideal place in fleet, whatever what may look like. No getting lost in the numbers, or feeling like you can't contribute until you make your way to the top of the fleet.

And did I mention the comradarie here? Family level.
    Cassie Lynn@Achlyssa
    Directive 010
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Come join the Awesomeness that is Directive 010
  • voxarbitervoxarbiter Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    WOOO! AWesome!
    Tathlan tr'Myllyl@DocShadowYD
    Red Company
    edited October 2014
    Sunday October 26, 2014

Today is the last day of the dilithium bonus weekend. Make it count!
  • menteithmenteith Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I really like this fleet. They are friendly and helpful and I don't have to worry about being kicked out if I don't log on for a few weeks. It really works for my schedule.
    edited October 2014
    Up to lvl 15 on Beams. Projectile, Engineering and Science not far behind.
    Zee@Zoltan417
    Engineering Division
    edited October 2014
    Ooops. Level 15 Beams did not happen - it will be another 20 hours and I will (should) there.
    Zee@Zoltan417
    Engineering Division
    edited October 2014
    Hearts and Minds today until Nov 1, go get your Dr. Sibac clone!
  • tjandaitjandai Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    What an amazing group of people to which I am proud to be a part. I've never seen a fleet so willing to help new members, or even assist our most established personnel with missions, gear, or advice.

If you're looking for a fleet, Directive 010 is your best bet. We offer one of the most diverse selection of roles for every type of STO player. Whether you're a casual player happy to set the cruise control at warp 3 and do as you please, or a hard-core duranium-eating STF Operator who eats Borg sandwiches with a side Iconian fries, there's a place for you. Role-playing, fleet events, and even a diplomatic corps are some of the other ways Directive 010 stands out.

If you have any questions about the fleet, please visit http://forum.directive010.com and read our public forums, or catch me in-game. My main toon is Liam@tjandai5280. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
    =/\= =========================== =/\=
    William Thomas Flannery - Blue Company - Bravo Team Leader
    U.S.S. Coos Bay
    Fleet - Directive 010, United Federation Of Planets
    =/\= =========================== =/\=
    edited November 2014
    archangel3 wrote: »
    Hearts and Minds today until Nov 1, go get your Dr. Sibac clone!

Derp. I forgot to do this on my new toon yesterday. Whoops! Have to catch it next time I guess! ;)
    Cassie Lynn@Achlyssa
    Directive 010
    edited November 2014
    Tony has enough Siboks to form a velocity team.
  • stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just wanted to give you all a quick bump from your old pal Loki and the team at SSO.

Good Luck on your new venture and may your tree house in the stars be filled with fun times and grand adventures.

See you all out there in STO.

Loki :D
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
    edited November 2014
    stoneloki wrote: »
    Just wanted to give you all a quick bump from your old pal Loki and the team at SSO.

Good Luck on your new venture and may your tree house in the stars be filled with fun times and grand adventures.

See you all out there in STO.

Loki :D

Loki! Good to hear from you! Thanks for the well-wishes- Its been a fabulous couple of months, getting things ready to fill this space tree house with new faces. The guys at D010 have been amazing to work with-very friendly and helpful :) Always amazing when you find a "new" virtual family :) How are things out your way?
    Cassie Lynn@Achlyssa
    Directive 010
  • stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cassielyna wrote: »
    Loki! Good to hear from you! Thanks for the well-wishes- Its been a fabulous couple of months, getting things ready to fill this space tree house with new faces. The guys at D010 have been amazing to work with-very friendly and helpful :) Always amazing when you find a "new" virtual family :) How are things out your way?

We have been having a good year at SSO, lots of new faces and fun times. It is amazing what fresh air will do when you have been fighting in the trenches so long eh?

I am very happy to see that you all are doing well, and that your tree house is growing as well. Its been a wonderful adventure the last two years, and you are at a wonderful time as it was when we trecked out to build our own, was so much fun :)

If you all ever need anything, drop us a line or give us a hail in game, we are always around to do some running and gunning.

Cheers,

Loki
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
    edited November 2014
    Thanks Loki for the bump!

Perhaps we should do some diplomacy?
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    The Members of Directive010 Would like to Welcome any and All Prospective Members or Friends to Visit our Forums and Check out our Information Section to Learn about our inner Workings.

http://forum.directive010.com

We also welcome you to check out the Directive010 Blog, Where our Members routinely release new content, including Interviews with Leadership, and soon to come, interviews with Members and Hopefully members of the Production/Development Team.

http://blog.directive010.com
    edited November 2014
    R&D Bonus weekend, and new content. Can I get a D 010?
  • snowsnake54snowsnake54 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Looks like a good fit. I've put my application in =)

Solun
  • marakudmarakud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Been a while
  • tarzakhontarzakhon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This is me and my at hand :D

Tarzak :)
  • pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Come check out Directive 010, you won't be sorry you did.

Good people, having a fun time, enjoying a great game.
  • gravenleafgravenleaf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Does Directive 010 have a minimum level requirement? I ask because I am still under level 10(just started paying today) & looking for a tad more guidance than the "Guides & Wiki's" provide. If not, where can I submit my application?
    and since I can't add a Signature yet lol ........

Imris Gravenleaf(Science) - U.S.S. Cloud Hammer
  • gravenleafgravenleaf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Helps when I actually read the other posts lol. Found the site & the Application Forum. Still wondering on the minimum level requirement tho.
    edited November 2014
    @Geavenleaf

We do not have a minimal level requirement. Most members would be happy to give you a guiding hand in the fleet.
  • jagthemanjagtheman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello all.
    edited November 2014
    Hello Xanthallus!