test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devs please consolidate all those "i won't spend a penny and i quit" threads

panz3rupanz3ru Member Posts: 29 Arc User
Devs please consolidate all those "i won't spend a penny and i quit" threads in one big thread.
Is really annoying reading about peaple whining that they can;t have legendary gear in 2 days of playing and not being able to clean advanced content in 3 minutes.
Please make a mega-thread where they can whine all they want and we can discuss the game separately.
Post edited by panz3ru on

Comments

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You got yours already ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "i quit" treads are not that great to look at, but if they do anything, they show how many people are not liking the game.

ugly? very

productive? gives a pattern to base a products faults off of.

"won't spend" threads do about the same thing.

they are the ugliest part of any forum anywhere, scary enough, wardruming them does not fix the underlying issues.

they are also not allowed, progress is halted or silenced, blatantly running something down without a constructive point is just not cool.

somewhere there is an in between, there are to many factors.

best thing to do is to state the reasons one is not happy, and how best it would be changed, without being one sided, and hope they actually take it into account.
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I do apologize, all the Waaaambulances currently fully booked.

Your whiny-TRIBBLE thread is very far down the list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    While I'm not particularly a fan of calling their feedback whining, the sheer number of duplicate threads out there on a variety of complaints is a bit...overwhelming on the forums. Folks should voice their complaints as they have them, as long as they don't violate any of the forum rules, but when folks keep creating new thread after new thread on the matter - it kind of goes from there being overwhelming negative feedback to there being overwhelming...meh, whining. I really hate to call it that - but that's the difference between there being some huge threadnaughts full of feedback and there being the dime a dozen threads cluttering the forums up. One shows a form of unity from some in the community while the other just shows folks that think what they've got to say is too important for the other threads...which is a lack of unity. Thus, it carries a more negative tone...and the difficulty in not just ignoring it all.
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ya most of these threads are getting tarded without a constructive point
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Far to many for the Spanish Inquisition to deal with at one time ;)