test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do i do after Nelix?

rondorarondora Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited October 2014 in The Academy
i just started DR and finished getting nelix to the new planet, and no new mission pooped up for me. do i just fly around now looking for stuff to do?

Thank you
Post edited by rondora on

Comments

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yes just find your own stuff until you level up and get another mission, do that and then repeat the other stuff.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well I would hope that no new missions got pooped up for you. That would be terrible!

Joking aside, you're going to have to go do some patrols, queues, or other content to level up. It isn't possible to level up solely on story missions anymore.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • rondorarondora Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dang it did a double "O" instead of a double "P". ok will fly around and see whats out there. thanks
  • dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I know how you feel. I finished that mission with Neelix, and no one hailed me with a new mission. I was disappointed that what was supposed to be a big expansion only had two missions. Several days later, I finally realized the rest of the missions were locked behind levels.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This is the reason so many people have been hanging about in tau dewa grinding japori, carraya and beta thoridor patrols on elite. This was nerfed by hotfix but that won't stop people from doing it as there's not another viable way of getting xp in the delta quadrant.

Those give xp, the new story missions give virtually nothing in comparison which is something that should have been spotted very early on with someone high up the dev chain deciding that if you make new content with a higher level cap there should be sufficient content to cover the gap without forcing people to grind out levels.

I have the xp vet buff and even with that I decided it wasnt worth going into the delta quadrant until I was at least 55 since I like to play a storyline from start to finish.

DR borrowed the skill tree's unlimited points system from GW's 1&2 and sadly they looked at FF14 for the levelling content. One of the big turn offs for me in that game was that there was insufficient content to level even one class let alone all the others your character could swap into.