test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

From a Casual Player – Opinion on New Content/Advanced

vfpfyasko1vfpfyasko1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Greetings players,

I am rather pleased as a casual player and someone that has been playing since beta. The difficulty is hard but not that hard that players like myself can’t adjust to the new “Elite”. I think they did one heck of a job on that, despite the bugs that that is usual and I’m reporting them as I find them. This also includes the STF’s, yes they are hard, but it is lvl issue but even not being at 60, I am enjoying the difficulty. WELL DONE CRYPTIC!

As for the new content and story, OMG so much all at once. I am only at 53 at the moment and I am taking my time but I am really enjoying the content. WELL DONE! I can’t wait to see how the rest unfolds and where Cryptic takes the story, so much in the DQ that can be and I think this content is going to be something that unfolds for years to come.

In the past I have been critical, but I have learned that it is what it is and I enjoy the game. So much so, that my 10yr old is playing the game and enjoying it. He is an autistic and does really well with it. He has his own criticism, but I don’t want leave that here as that is not the purpose of this thread. My son is enjoying the new content as well!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CRYPTIC! Don't let the nay Sayers get you down!