test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What the fudge??

casbynesscasbyness Member Posts: 171 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Klingon Discussion
Why is my KDF ship suddenly speaking in Nurse Chapel's voice (same as my Fed ships) instead of using the Mr. Angry Klingon's voice? O.O

Is this a bug? Where is Mr. K and his manly voice? Has the Federation installed a virus on my KDF computer system?? Has Delta rising deleted Mr. K from the records?

I've only just started using my KDF after DR, now that my other alts are at 60. I've therefore only just noticed the change in voice. Is this a setting I now need to change manually or has something gone horribly wrong?
Post edited by casbyness on

Comments

• garakfan84garakfan84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm wondering the same thing. Please bring him back :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    casbyness wrote: »
    Why is my KDF ship suddenly speaking in Nurse Chapel's voice (same as my Fed ships) instead of using the Mr. Angry Klingon's voice? O.O

Is this a bug? Where is Mr. K and his manly voice? Has the Federation installed a virus on my KDF computer system?? Has Delta rising deleted Mr. K from the records?

I've only just started using my KDF after DR, now that my other alts are at 60. I've therefore only just noticed the change in voice. Is this a setting I now need to change manually or has something gone horribly wrong?

Yup, they got sneaky with the virus. Welcome to the Fed only computer systems of STO.
  • casbynesscasbyness Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nnnnuuuuuuuuu!

Bring back Mr. K (aka Omega Supreme) for KDF ships please! :mad:
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For the same reason that my T5U brel is using a Federation ship icon in the shield/hull UI. Sloppy copy and paste jobs a la Cryptic.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I agree. I want the two guttural guys who did the KDF ship voice-overs. The first one yelled Qa'plah! when you reached a new level, while the newer one simply said "Congratulations, (character rank)." I want both of them back!
  • serevnserevn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My new raptor doesn't even have a ship computer... I would like one please.
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    davidwford wrote: »
    I agree. I want the two guttural guys who did the KDF ship voice-overs. The first one yelled Qa'plah! when you reached a new level, while the newer one simply said "Congratulations, (character rank)." I want both of them back!

That is apparently just the Federation voice that has been modulated to sound Klingon.
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I noticed the bug too. 'twas somewhat disconcerting.
  • ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nurse Chapel lives in all of our hearts and souls!